logolong

your status

More
12 years 8 months ago #37399 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: your status
Well I'm back guys & Girls after a wonderful cruise holiday! Was the best ship yet! Will try and do a review of the ship and holiday soon! Look forward to checking the forum and see what you have all been upto while I was away! Hope you missed me!:lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #37413 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: your status

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Well I'm back guys & Girls after a wonderful cruise holiday! Was the best ship yet! Will try and do a review of the ship and holiday soon! Look forward to checking the forum and see what you have all been upto while I was away! Hope you missed me!:lol:

I missed u BUBBA, as u know already, and I'm sure the others did too.............. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #37414 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: your status

BUBBADOG14 wrote: Well I'm back guys & Girls after a wonderful cruise holiday! Was the best ship yet! Will try and do a review of the ship and holiday soon! Look forward to checking the forum and see what you have all been upto while I was away! Hope you missed me!:lol:

Welcome back Bubba

More
12 years 8 months ago #37443 by BUBBADOG14
Thanks Guys! Back to usual fun & games! ;) :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #37452 by
Replied by on topic Re: your status

Welcome home Amanda hun xxxxx ;)

More
12 years 8 months ago #37491 by BUBBADOG14
Hope everyone had a good weekend! Make sure you put the factor 15 on if your going out today it's going to be a hot one!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds