logolong

your status

More
11 years 3 months ago #46501 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: your status
This flu is taking out the whole of mankind slowly!! All that will be left is a box of man size tissue!! Who thought of the name 'man size tissues'and why? They need a 'man size' slap for such a stupid name!! :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46507 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: your status
Oh no, Karl. That's the flu that comes with extra whining and complaining, right?

More
11 years 3 months ago #46508 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: your status
Oh Amanda, whoever designed this year's flu vaccine failed miserably. My daughter had what you have and she is only 25 and peed herself while coughing. On Christmas Day I watched a map of the world online that showed reports of the various types of flu around the world. The cities with the largest reports of of stomach flu were Minneapolis (my area), Philadelphia and London. I seriously thought I was going to die in the bathroom. And then I got very worried about what my family would put in my obituary!

More
11 years 3 months ago #46513 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: your status

Jana wrote: Oh no, Karl. That's the flu that comes with extra whining and complaining, right?

Man flu is 3 times powerful than normal flu :ohmy:

More
11 years 3 months ago #46532 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: your status
You know of 'THE' book 50 shades of grey, well men get 50 shades of man flu!! I'm coming to the end of this flu bug, just got to shift the cough & sore throat! Will be glad to see the back of it!!! :woohoo:

More
11 years 3 months ago #46542 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: your status

BUBBADOG14 wrote: You know of 'THE' book 50 shades of grey, well men get 50 shades of man flu!! I'm coming to the end of this flu bug, just got to shift the cough & sore throat! Will be glad to see the back of it!!! :woohoo:

Is it a good book? :blush:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds