logolong

your status

More
10 years 2 months ago #51843 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Hey Jana, I can relate to you not wanting to go out in the horrible winter weather! I'm not leaving the house unless I really need to! I poked my head round the door to ask my hubby if he wanted a coffee when he was in the garden and the cold just hit me and now I'm suffering with my joints really badly. Told my husband we need walkie talkies for when he's outside in the back garden or shed!! Is it truly worth having to leave your home to go to the gym for water therapy and having to get home in this horrible wintry weather wouldn't the cold weather totally rule out all the good the pool did?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #51901 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic your status
Our cops tried to break the door of my flat a few years ago

More
10 years 2 months ago #51902 by BUBBADOG14

Andra wrote: Our cops tried to break the door of my flat a few years ago

What's that got to do with the weather Andrea?? :huh:

More
10 years 1 month ago #52253 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic your status
Evidently, yes. I started having chills after exercise that only a hot bath (or several) would cure. I think it triggered something in my body having to do with the IBS I thought I had as well.

Last Tuesday I had a very bad flare of what I believed was IBS but then I started bleeding and was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday. I had an intestinal hemorrhage. They did many tests, all of them painful. I had lots of antibiotics IV as well as potassium and magnesium. Thankfully I did not need a blood transfusion. I evidently do not have IBS but rather some form of chronic inflammatory bowel disease, they think either Ulcerative Cholitis or Crohn's Disease. I will find out from my doctor on Monday.

Either way, it is a life changer for me. All of the vigorous exercise attempts are out, so is eating high fiber "healthy" food. I came back home on Sunday evening and I feel much better now, but very tired.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52255 by BUBBADOG14
Oh Jana I'm so sorry to hear about that, my Uncle Has crohns Disease, it's very nasty. He has this injection every month and for a few days he is great and can do normal day to day things. I will give him kudos because even when he feels rubbish he will not let being sick ruin going to watch his favourite football team! The hospital thought I had crohns disease a while back because I was having cronic stomach cramps and bleeding I was diagnosed with chronic IBS & a hernia near my bowl! I still have some bleeding when I go but not a lot like you. I truely hope you get a better outcome than you thought on Monday. Let me know. Take care sweetie.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52257 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic your status
Hope you feel better soon.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds