logolong

How brexit will effect disabled people

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #62201 by BUBBADOG14
A lot has been asked on what would be the effects of staying or leaving the EU on a disabled person and I have read many sites although they don't give a definite answer so here is what I have managed to decipher!
Leave

'leaving the EU would have dire consequences for disabled people'

'leaving the EU would be harmful to disabled people’s interests.'

'disabled peoples life chances would certainly not improve if we where to leave'

Remain

'By remaining disabled people can continue to use existing EU frameworks'

'Disabled people would become voiceless'

'UK’s own position on disability rights and practical support for disabled people is ahead of many EU countries. Of course, more can and will be done.'
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by BUBBADOG14. Reason: remove word
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amanda2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #62204 by Karl
We pay the EU £100000s every week to stay in the EU. So surely if we come out we will have a lot more funds! I think disabled people will be better off if we come out!

More
7 years 9 months ago #62225 by BUBBADOG14
From what I read on the disability news site I think disabled people would be better off staying in the EU. It's so damn confusing all these things the M.P's are saying!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #64206 by ducky
Dont want to start a war but
I voted to come out
I dont believe we will be worse of
we have not left the eu yet but the national health is
aready in crises(so cant blame britex )
None of the parties when they where in power bothered about caring for the old, disabled, and vonerable people what ever there age
Its like me blaming all migrants for all the problems we have and people blaming britexs for the propelems of the world
it has to do with people coming to the uk from all over the world and settling here theres
and are own population are now growing at a fast rate
goverments know this would happen and turned a blind eye
Now they say lets blame the old an disabled people for the trouble
Everybody uses the national health service what ever there age
texnology has moved fast so more people get help
And they will all get old
So tressa may and all the other partys when you are in power
put more money in to nhs after all we are the 4 or 5 riches nation in the world when any party wants to spend money abroad or send are armed forces to war or to be peace keeps in any country from a to z
but we are broke if any money is wanted for the uk you cant have it both ways we are ether rich or poor
what is it?
Use the monny you get from the people in the uk
for the people of the uk
Any money left then help other countrys
Blimy took me ages to typ as kept getting spelling wrong or it sound jibberish lol
Love to all ducky xx

More
7 years 1 month ago #64207 by flynna3162581
were not out of it for another 2-3 years .... so why worry

More
7 years 1 month ago #64215 by BUBBADOG14
Did anyone watch the BBC2 programme called 'Hospital'? It was on a Tuesday. It showed in how bad shape the NHS and Hospitals are at the moment, it showed how a shortage in beds caused operations to be cancelled including really desperate ones like heart operations and brain operations. And how Doctor's had to fight over beds. It was an eye opener and I recommend if you didn't see the series to watch it on catch up on the BBC IPlayer.

Bexit can't be blamed for everything, it's more the Government's fault for most things becoming desperate like NHS and care problems they should have been keeping watch over it that is the job of the Health ministers and health Secretaries. If the Government can't keep the plates spinning then we need a new party in government.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds