Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: George Floyd can't stay quiet any longer!

George Floyd can't stay quiet any longer! 1 month 3 days ago #72161

I know I come across as a quiet person but when something upsets me I get really angry and get on my high horse and that time has come. What happened to George Floyd in Minneapolis at the hands (well the knee!) of a police officer was damn right disgusting! There was no need for that level of violence by a police officer, who is supposed to not use undue force on someone in custody and George didn't resist arrest he came calmly as seen on the film. The police officer used so much force on George's neck he couldn't breath. The police officer did cause George's death, but there is no need for the amount of discrimination used against black people in America still today, as the hashtag goes #BLACKLIVESMATTER! We are not in the 60's/70's people! Racism is supposed to be dead and gone but it's still alive in America and Britain (you're not getting away U.K!). There is no need for it in this day in age, Biko and Nelson Mandela must be looking down and saying 'and still it's happening?! Why?' And now Minneapolis burns, riots are happening, people are getting hurt trying to vent there anger at this! And what does Trump do ? He goes on Twitter and stirs it up even more! Thank god for Twitter Moderators who stop it before too many people saw it! And after he was pushed to do it, he calls George Floyd's family reads off something that was wrote for him to say and doesn't let the family say anything to him!! Is that a President that cares for the people? Black People are human, as my favourite artist Prince sings 'cut me, cut u both our blood is red'. This needs to stop now! Black lives do Matter!
The following user(s) said Thank You: notoverthehill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

George Floyd can't stay quiet any longer! 1 month 2 days ago #72165

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Racism is alive and well all over the world.
Equality isn't the rule of law.
Regardless of skin color, it continues.

George Floyd can't stay quiet any longer! 1 month 1 day ago #72166

i have been involved in a few company board meetings and i couldnt believe how the management talk about their workers behind their backs once the door is open they are all angels
i thought some things had changed a bit but no
they are two faced and im sure that goes on it lots of things now
would be the same with racism i am guessing
people tolerate things but sometimes it runs out

George Floyd can't stay quiet any longer! 1 month 1 day ago #72170

THERE IS ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crandall100

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds