Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Donald Trump!!

Donald Trump!! 2 weeks 16 hours ago #72247

Okay I know bad subject for me, but his speeches come on!! His latest at the White House left me with my chin on the ground!! He said there was an AIDS vaccine!! Then turned around and said Coronavirus will just 'go away' without any help. He was suppose to be talking about police reform measures in the wake of the death of George Floyd. But as he usually does he just wandered off topic! 'They've come up with the AIDS vaccine,' He said as he proudly stood in the Rose garden then correcting himself to say: 'They have come up -- or the AIDS - you know, there's various things and now various companies are involved. But the therapeutic for AIDS. AIDS was a death sentence. Now people will live a life with a pill. It's an incredible thing.' He carried on to say about a vaccine for Covid 19 'I think we're going to have a very, very good answer to that very, very soon,' Trump carried on with 'I always say, even without it, it goes away. But if we had the vaccine, and we will, if we had therapeutic or cure, one thing sort of blends in to the other, it will be a fantastic day. I think that's going to happen and it's going to happen very soon,' He said a coronavirus cure was in sight by the end of the year. 'Before the end of the year, I predict we will have a very successful vaccine, therapeutic and cure. We're making tremendous progress,' America has a high number of Coronavirus cases still but Trump decided to ignore advice to keep lockdown in force and said blamed a rise in coronavirus cases on the increased testing being done, saying if it stopped, 'we'd have very few cases, if any.'
Experts have for weeks been raising concerns that the reopening of the U.S. economy could lead to a fresh wave of infections. But Trump does what Trump wants!
At the end of Trump press conferences there should be someone who says 'Please be aware that this speech may of contained Bulls**t!! Please don't believe a word that has been said by your so called President!!'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Donald Trump!! 2 weeks 13 hours ago #72249

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
HE (DON) Does not know there as of date there is not a treatment or vaccine!

Donald Trump!! 1 week 6 days ago #72256

I know!! I don't thing he knows what day of the week it is or what year we are in!!

Attachments:

Donald Trump!! 1 week 2 days ago #72282

The real dummies are the voters that elected him

Donald Trump!! 1 week 2 days ago #72283

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Andy, and I was not one of them !
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14, Andywil1970

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds