logolong

Any gamers on here?

More
5 years 4 months ago #68838 by shadetree
I really enjoy pc video games. Currently playing through the assassins creed series. Just looking for others that enjoy gaming and would maybe be up for talking about it. What are you currently playing? What games are you looking forward to that release this coming year?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68844 by flynnar3162225
Replied by flynnar3162225 on topic Any gamers on here?
PS4 gamer here... playin RDR2/spiderman/god of war/resi 7, wanting to play cod 4 but dunno if i can be arsed with the "battle royal mode"

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #68847 by Doctor Teeth
Replied by Doctor Teeth on topic Any gamers on here?
A friend recently asked me how many games I currently have in my collection. The answer was 42. Considering that I’m 37, and I’ve playing been games ever since I was little kid, playing with the NES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStations 1,2,3, and 4, the PlayStation Vita, the PC ever since the days of “Wolfenstein 3D”, and countless arcade machines, I can’t really give a exact number on how many games I’ve played overall through my lifetime, but I would estimate at least over 300 (seriously).
Right now I’m playing “Dragon Ball FighterZ, Steamworld Heist, Killzone Mercenary, and I just recently obtained “BULLETSTORM: FULL CLIP EDITION, the remastered version of the first “Yakuza” game, along with the most recent “Yakuza” game, a game called “Beyond Eyes”, a indie game called “Burly Men at Sea”, “DESTINY 2: FORSAKEN, and the sequel to “LIFE IS STRANGE”, called, of course “LIFE IS STRANGE 2”, which is a episodic game, and I’m waiting for all the episodes to come out before I dig into it, and so many other games I could list that I’ve bought, yet have yet to play.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Doctor Teeth.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68848 by Doctor Teeth
The Assassin’s Creed series is good, and though Ubisoft does best to keep the series fresh with each iteration, there’s only so many times you can jump from a incredibly tall ledge into a bail of hay, before it gets stale.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #68854 by shadetree
Replied by shadetree on topic Any gamers on here?
@flynnar Yeah my gaming group i normally game with is on their COD kick now im so burnt out on it i bought it and played it about 3 times and havent played it since. So i guess ill see them in about a year when activision lets them know its okay to pull their head out their butts lol. RDR2 looks awesome i wish i had the money for a console too id definitely pick that up theres a ton of console exclusives i hate im missing. Horizon Zero dawns another one id love to play but they dont come to PC which sucks.

@Doctor Teeth I dont know i just really enjoy the story in assassins creed and the settings a whole lot. Yeah it does get repetitious but I think the newest games oddysey and origins are pretty much RPGs so you have progression now too. I dont know i just never get bored with it for some reason. Also im ashamed to tell you how many games i have lol. But its in the thousands. Im not kidding. I collect them. Im stuck at home all the time so it helps me keep my mind off things. I dont got any friends but i got a hellacious video game collection. As far as those games you listed i heard life is strange is really a great series i have the first one but havent gotten to it yet. I spend more time collecting now a days than actually playing. Its kinda stupid all in all but like i say it passes the time and keeps me from being so depressed etc.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by shadetree.

More
5 years 4 months ago #68855 by Doctor Teeth
I’ve seen people on YouTube with thousands of games in their collection, so don’t think you’re the only one. What I do wonder though, is how do you get the money to buy all these games?

As for “Life is Strange”, you might play the first chapter and think “This is what people were raving about?”, but, no spoilers, it gets better the deeper you get to into it.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds