Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Things I like doing 2 months 1 week ago #74677

I like making new friends, watching TV or DVD'S, playing video games, listening to music, Talking on skype if you want to add me on any social media just ask me but I won't be able to add on FB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Things I like doing 2 months 1 week ago #74683

Jade I wouldn't go adding people on to your social media to quick, get to know them on here for a while so you know they aren't trolls or someone messing about because as hard as we do check all new members to weed the trolls out now and again one might sneak through! It's better to be save than sorry! Exchange PM's on here or use the chat and when you are happy you can give your new friend your social media or email address. Please be safe when passing on personal details like social media and email addresses. 

Things I like doing 2 months 5 days ago #74706

I also like making new friends and I like singing. Mostly I busy with my mobile. I watch Facebook, Youtube. I play golf and run a company of putters( Best putters 2021 ). I like traveling, cooking and watching movies.

Things I like doing 1 week 4 days ago #75037

I like traveling, cooking, singing and gardening (just recently)

Things I like doing 1 week 4 days ago #75040

I do love my holidays abroad and miss them terribly! Hoping to get travelling again next year as my husband & I have 2 holidays booked. So hopefully the ban will be lifted (as both Countries are on Red list) and we can get on that plane!! 

Things I like doing 1 week 3 days ago #75044

so many things have been stuffed up with this virus 
i like to travel to and have retired to do that 2 years ago so now im working again 
one day we all may be able to do things again  

Things I like doing 1 week 1 day ago #75051

Maybe, hopefully, we don't really know? Prime minister says one thing one day and changes his mind the next, I don't think he has a clue what's going on!! 

Things I like doing 1 week 1 day ago #75059

i dont think any of them know whats going on and its not all new 
if u look back at the history of the 1918 influenza that went around the world we are doing the same things not much has changed  masks distancing and washing hands 
there has been a few pandemics since then to learn from 

Last edit: by Garryb10.
  • Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds