Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Watched IT chapter 2 last night 2 months 6 days ago #72474

Watched IT Chapter 2 last night as I have been wanting to watch it for a while now. And wow did it make me jump a few times and made me squirm a couple of times! I can say pennywise the clown freaked me out! The film had a good back story and follows on from the 1st film IT and I understood it. So it kept my interest for the whole film. If you like horror films and are looking for one to watch give IT Chapter 2 a go but you really need to have watched IT 1st. I'd give IT Chapter 2 RATING:- ***/*****

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Watched IT chapter 2 last night 2 months 4 days ago #72480

with IT chapter 1 and 2, they wanted to make it into a full no cut 6 hour movie were kids went into adult hood, without missing anything BUT with everything they needed to cut from the book/movie screenplay if they didnt cut it then it would be at least a 9 hour film straight so they had to make it into a 2 parter

it was a great film for me and my liking, tho you cant really beat the original but chapter 2 sticks more to the book then the original ever did

Watched IT chapter 2 last night 1 month 4 weeks ago #72493

Saw that in theaters last year i really love it horror movies have been a big interest of mine for a while

Watched IT chapter 2 last night 3 weeks 2 days ago #72656

The ending of the movie made me cry inside. :(

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds