Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 3 weeks ago #74038

Anyone has seen Zack Snyder's Justice League? What do you think about the movie? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74043

I saw the original Justice League and enjoyed it as I love any DC or Marvel movies but saw the Zack Snyder version is 4hrs long so downloaded it and I will get round to watching it sometime this week as it's Easter Bank Holiday in the U.K.

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74052

Yeah, it's actually that long. Honestly, I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74053

snyders justice league is what it should have been in the first place... YES it is 4 hours long BUT needed to be to give back story to some of the characters, also ties in other films from the "trilogy" as it was (man of steel/Batman vs superman), i hope they give us another few films even tho they have said there is no chance there will be any others 
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74062

Yup, overall, it was great! It's grandeur and you're right, it's what it should have been. Check out this article explaining the differences from the first one www.ign.com/articles/justice-league-snyder-cut-differences

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74068

Will let you know what I think of it when I've watched it!! 

Zack Snyder's Justice League 6 months 2 weeks ago #74083

Got round to watching it on Saturday, split over afternoon and Evening, yes it was hard work watching a 4hr movie! But it kept my interest and I found it enjoyable and seeing scenes that had been removed from the movie brought the whole story together. Also having it broke up into chapters helped. So I would give it 4/5. 

Zack Snyder's Justice League 5 months 2 weeks ago #74263

snyders justice league is what it should have been in the first place... YES it is 4 hours long BUT needed to be to give back story to some of the characters, also ties in other films from the "trilogy" as it was (man of steel/Batman vs superman), i hope they give us another few films even tho they have said there is no chance there will be any others 

I agree with you

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds