Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Being isolated 7 months 3 days ago #71851

Hi.

I hope everyone is okay. I was born with Scoliosis, which is a curve of the spine and it affects my lungs too. I am at high risk of getting the Corona virus. How are you spending your time indoors? Have you got any fresh air? I have been watching films, doing a bit of tidying up and doing makeup looks, which is one of my hobbies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Being isolated 7 months 2 days ago #71852

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
sarah,
I am catching up on paperwork, things in the house I've ignored.

So for now keep happily busy.

So phone friends and they calling here so many memorable chats

I get fresh air daily, have a large piece of land so walk as much as I can around :)

Keep the spirit and Enjoy

Jj~

Being isolated 7 months 2 days ago #71853

Hi Sarah, i am also staying indoors, i have COPD so it pays to stay away from people, i get my shopping online so need to go out, but it does get lonely staying in by yourself, but we all have to do out part

Being isolated 7 months 1 day ago #71854

Hi Sarah, Well I've popped in garden when it has been warm enough but that's only been a couple of times! I have my husband at home as his place had to close so he is driving me nuts!! I've got him doing jobs around the house and we have been putting concerts on for something to enjoy. There are so many concerts by different artists on UTube, today we have on Elton John in the park on and it's so good! Singing along! Also we have been watching films, watched Rocketman the weekend and that was good. So trying to pass the time and Facebook has been good for staying in touch with friends. Everyone Stay Safe.

Being isolated 6 months 3 weeks ago #71871

Attachments:

Being isolated 6 months 2 weeks ago #71882

I hope you stay safe.

Being isolated 6 months 2 weeks ago #71887

I still go out a couple times a week but I am careful

Being isolated 6 months 2 weeks ago #71889

I know some people go out for exercise but please make sure you keep your distance from others. I'm not sure what the advice is for you in America as your president seems to think the deaths have gone down though the official figures say different!

Attachments:

Being isolated 3 months 2 weeks ago #72386

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas that have helped with being so bored during staying inside. I am in because of illness and the lack of function. I have just read a good book, but can't find another good book to read right now. The days are so slow and I am suffering a lot of pain all the time. Any ideas of what to do please let me know.
Thank you so much
Willow

Last edit: by Willow.

Being isolated 3 months 2 weeks ago #72390

Willow,

I would recommend Netflix, Hulu, or any streaming service in general as they have a lot of shows and movies that can keep you entertained. The free trial usually lasts for about 30 days.

Being isolated 3 months 2 weeks ago #72394

I totally agree Netflix and amazon have been saviours, also listening to some good music really helps! I'm Isolating as well due to my health conditions and my immune system is flat!! Also Utube has some great concerts and other fun things to watch! Also I've got into Adult colouring books, great for relaxing you. Hope some of these idea's help you and welcome to the site! BUBBADOG14 (Site Moderator).

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds