Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #71894

Well my wonderful L.G mobile decided to die yesterday evening without warning :( So this morning I upgraded and my new phone should get here tomorrow which I was shocked at as the stores have closed and the call centres only have a few workers on. So I'm very lucky only having to live a day without a mobile phone!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #71895

so much of our life revolves around a mobile fone now
maybe to much

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #71897

I literally only use a landline phone now for calling my G.P, Chinese take away and my Nan! Everyone else I call or text on a mobile. A mobile phone is my link to friends and family. So I do need one.

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 1 week ago #71900

Well got my new phone, husband tried to set it up but SIM wouldn't fit! He tried to find out what to do but couldn't find what to do so tried to talk online but the 1st 2 people didn't have a clue what they where doing!! The 3rd person said the correct SIM had been posted that day which was crazy as I had received the phone that day so why hadn't the SIM come with the phone? So now I'm waiting on the SIM coming in the post! Luckily my husband found one of our old mobiles that kind of works it's temperamental and goes on and off but I can use it to contact people. So hopefully I will get my new SIM early next week and it will work and be the correct SIM! The lockdown means trying to contact companies if you have a problem is very hard or impossible! So getting things like new mobile phones or sorting out any problems with them or even sorting holidays out is even harder and the stress it causes or really horrible, yesterday evening I was wiped out and had a horrible headache. So I will be glad to see the back of Coronavirus.

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 2 days ago #71949

Well still no sign of my new SIM card! It's driving me nuts! I've got this beautiful new phone sat there ready to use and I can't because the SIM they sent doesn't fit, I've sent for the correct SIM but because the offices are closed I can't talk to anybody or chase where the SIM is or even if they HAVE sent it, so I'm just relying that the site is working right! It said it could take up to 5 working days for the SIM to arrive but we have gone past that now. So my husband is going to try and find out if there is a human from '3' we can talk to sort this out.

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 1 day ago #71958

thats how telephone companies us all over the world
the quickest way to get a sim was to go to the shop about 5 mins there but may not be possible now or they may not have any shops

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 6 months 1 day ago #71960

My husband messaged on the site and has now had to send off again for another SIM card, he filled the form in for me and sent off for it. I won't be surprised if several SIM cards arrive in the post for me in a few days time. What with the SIM card that was supposedly sent when I originally ordered the phone, the 2 I reordered and the card my husband reordered for me yesterday I will have a house of spares available if needed!!

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #72005

Got my new phone up and running at last, so pleased!!

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #72006

that took a while but sounds like is all good now anyway
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #72034

you could have probably used the same sim if you had a "large" sim and gone to a small one as image enclosed shows
Attachments:

My mobile decided to die yesterday evening! Had to get a new one!! 5 months 2 weeks ago #72037

My husband didn't feel happy enough to cut the SIM down to a Nano size as you need very steady hands!! It doesn't matter now as I have the Nano SIM and my husband has cloned my phone over to my new one so I have all my information on it.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds