Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Husband woke up stupid early this morning!! 5 months 1 week ago #72068

My husband decided to get up at 5.30am this morning and managed to wake me up in the process!! I decided I wasn't getting up with him and tried to go back to sleep but his banging and clattering got me up at 6.30am. So got a full day now to try and fill!! So far listened to a few tracks and one album! And it's only 8.30am!! So husband is decorating like a mad man because he is going back to work Monday and he wants to get it all done by the weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Husband woke up stupid early this morning!! 3 months 1 week ago #72404

i really hope that you and your husband are doing fine by now.
appreciate the memorable moments with your husband and do not let "little" things get you mad and ruin your relationship

Husband woke up stupid early this morning!! 3 months 6 days ago #72407

Thanks for that sweet message, my husband and I are fine, we are best friends so we have our little moments but all married people do. We have been together a very long time and married 21yrs now! We are going through some tuff times with my health being bad and I think it's been making us stronger. I'm so sorry about your wife you will get a lot of support on here and hopefully you will enjoy the site, please use the forum to post any feelings or anything you want to say.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds