Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 3 weeks 1 day ago #74150

I couldn't imagine myself going through the same thing. I couldn't complain about my difficulties compared to his. Has anyone watched it? Any thoughts? What's the most difficult thing you have to do and how did you go about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 3 weeks 1 day ago #74154

I really enjoyed the Life of Pi, it was an amazing movie. I couldn't get my head around it was a true story!! 

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 2 weeks 5 days ago #74173

Yeah, it was! That's what scared me the most that it could really happen. Then I try to put myself in that situation and I start to get goosebumps and I shut the thought completely. Just the thought of being in the middle of the ocean! No way!

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 1 week 2 days ago #74219

Speaking of which, I have read that this is one of the most feared, being a phobia or "thalassophobia" specifically. I know a lot has gone therapies, but I was wondering how they address these kinds of issues. Any thought?

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 1 day 17 hours ago #74265

Yes, I've seen it and it's a beautiful movie. I think I've already watched it more than 10 times

Have you watched the movie Life of Pi? 4 hours 59 minutes ago #74277

Sorry people, but it NOT a true story, it is a philosophical work of fiction by the author, Yann Martel.

I tried to read the book, but found it boring, and then I tried to watch the movie and found it just as boring!

Maybe it livened up after a while, but if a book or movie doesn't get me in, in the first few minutes, it loses me!

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds