Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Harry and Meghan 1 month 1 week ago #74578

Piers Morgan has been laying into Harry & Megan since walking off Good morning Britain in a mood because he was put in his place for laying into Harry & Megan live on air. Since he has been posting on Twitter rants on the couple. The naming of their child Lilibet has caused a lot of debating but the queen was informed about the name and has met her new Grand daughter on zoom. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 2 weeks 1 day ago #74743

• Joelyb65
  • Joelyb65's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
Bubbadog, EVERYONE all over the world has been laying into Harry and Meghan, with good reason, they just keep digging themselves into a deeper hole and are too stupid to learn when to SHUT THE FUCK UP!?
Honestly, it's getting harder and harder for me to feel sorry for Harry, because he is allowing that BALLBUSTER HOLLYWOOD BITCH  to control his life and to interfere with his family relationships!
If Meghan isn't the Bitch that people say she is, then WHY did so many royal staff members, including people who had worked for the family for many years, quit because of her!?
As I've said before, she thought that she could marry a prince and then walk away and keep her royal titles and live the high life and do what she wants, and that should not be allowed!
Has anyone ever noticed how she is still always referred to by everyone as Meghan Markle, not Princess Meghan or Duchess Meghan!
Obviously NO-ONE has ever accepted her as a princess!?  
Am I wrong!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andywil1970

Harry and Meghan 2 weeks 1 day ago #74744

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 43
Harry and Megan, open mouth insert foot ~ leave in place forever ! I know this is natural but insert it further :O)

Harry and Meghan 1 week 6 days ago #74751

Joely could you please watch when posting your language,  as we don't like bad language being used on the forum so it doesn't offend some of our members. I'm sorry if some of the language posted by Joely offended anyone. BUBBADOG14 (site Moderator).

Harry and Meghan 1 week 6 days ago #74757

Joely just want to say i fully agree with all your points and am most definitely NOT offended 

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds