Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

COVID anxiety 3 weeks 4 days ago #74961

Thinking of our situation today I still consider myself lucky since I still have a job. Based on what I read, adults in households with job loss or lower incomes report higher rates of symptoms of mental illness than those without job or income loss (53% vs. 32%). But, still, I'm worried of maybe I'm just over reacting about getting infected with the virus specially about Delta Variant, which is more transmissible. Thinking about it gives me panic attacks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COVID anxiety 3 weeks 3 days ago #74962

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
One must follow the science, those folks with many years of studying nothing but viruses.
SO i just encourage you to count to 10 and enjoy life as much as possible with as little worry as possible 

Last edit: by jj~.

COVID anxiety 3 weeks 3 days ago #74966

I know it's hard with the pandemic still around and all these new variants about my Nephew and friend got it a couple of weeks a go and they said it's like having a really bad cough and it runs you down and you have no energy so all you can do is stay in bed. I was in hospital Monday night after a heart scare and a patient tested positive for Covid in the ward. So they sent home anyone who can be okay at home which included me. And I'm on a 10 day quarantine due to be safe. So if you wear your mask and do what the health authorities say you should be fine.  

COVID anxiety 3 weeks 1 day ago #74980

COVID has hit everybody hard. I can't imagine the stress and worry you are experiencing. Stay strong!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

COVID anxiety 2 weeks 5 days ago #74998

Hey all! Thanks for your responses. I'm feeling better but still kind of worried. I know I have to deal with this as this pandemic is not going away soon.

COVID anxiety 2 weeks 4 days ago #75002

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
That's the spirit :)

COVID anxiety 3 days 18 hours ago #75090

Thank you! Feeling positive and thanks to this forum for letting me vent.

COVID anxiety 3 days 18 hours ago #75091

Are you guys planning on getting the vaccine? Which brand has the fewer negative side effects?

COVID anxiety 3 days 12 hours ago #75094

hey! ive had both my shots astra zenneca no side effects except a slightly sore arm some of my friends had a reaction felt sick/flu symptoms but only for a day or so

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.568 seconds