logolong

Unfortunate Scammers

More
6 years 9 months ago #65390 by LifeIsSpecial
I'm still laughing... Just got a 'private message' from a non-existent User-name. Seems msang01 is 'hiding in a motel room' in a foreign country, has six million dollars ( she'll share w/ me ) etc, etc. While I'm laughing... I'm also mad as there are people with 'mental disabilities' on this site who could perceive this 'fake/scammer' e-mail.. as real!! I think there should possible be a place on this site where such 'scammers' can be 'shared' to hopefully prevent some innocent person from falling for such..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madcatwoman16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65391 by themagician1892
i got an email/inbox from her 5 hour ago too .... i blocked ITS ass and reported it

More
6 years 9 months ago #65392 by Able_Here_Team
Replied by Able_Here_Team on topic Unfortunate Scammers
We do stop 99% of the scammers before they start spamming but this one slip thru the net.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65400 by Joelyb65
Replied by Joelyb65 on topic Unfortunate Scammers
I received 2 messages from this person, but they had already been blocked by a moderator!
Thank you Able Here Team for being on the ball!
Mind you, I'm not gullible and don't fall for scammers, but as LifeIsSpecial pointed out, a lot of people are easy prey!

More
6 years 9 months ago #65407 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Unfortunate Scammers
As the team member said we do manage to get the majority of them but now and again one does get under the radar and if we see a red flag we look into it and remove them. But if one of you members are not sure about a member just report them and we will do the checks and if they are scammers they will be removed. We will keep this site safe if we all work together! B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds