Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Another crushing migraine! 11 months 3 weeks ago #71093

I suffered another evil migraine from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning, it made me sick as well. I had to use my sleep mask to help through the day to stop the light getting to my eyes as well as shutting the curtains. I've only this morning got my appetite back. I really hate migraines and seem to suffer badly with them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another crushing migraine! 11 months 3 weeks ago #71098

That's rough! Glad you're feeling better now. Hopefully you won't have another for a long time!

Another crushing migraine! 11 months 3 weeks ago #71111

Me to thank u! I feel for other migraine suffers, anyone else who suffers and wants to share what they find helps or how long theirs last please post.

Another crushing migraine! 3 months 3 weeks ago #72351

Sunglasses help. I know there are blackout curtains. Tylenol helps me. Other over the counter meds like moltrin, Advil etc can help some people. I know there's are several prescription drugs that can also help. Sleeping also helps me. Also avoiding what triggers them can help.

Another crushing migraine! 1 month 3 weeks ago #72501

Well yesterday woke up with a nasty migraine, couldn't literally get out of bed I felt that ruff and this morning I'm still getting over it. Feel like I've got a hangover and feel delicate and tired so need to take it easy today.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds