logolong

My thoughts and writing

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #72792 by saberius
Guided by moods, feelings and music, personal writing becomes very open and free from daily life. To step back or step forward, where do I go, what path is open, if I open the door that gives fear and uncertainty, I might open another door instead and reject the uncomfortable feelings of the fearful and look to sustain a happy feeling.

Conscious of my body, my mind, the fragile and vulnerability of it, and to seek out knowledge and yet deny some of it when it creates discomfort, be aware each day of the feeling and the view of the body and mind, so the exercise for the body becomes a strength for the mind that can link and sustain the anxiety in life.

Music and the body, the mind and the values of how shifting focus and state of mind can play into decision making and yet escape and flee when it burns and try to understand and figure out a measure to comfort that can work, to find peace of mind and soul and not give into the emotional turmoil.

I learned, when running that I do think the inner can be helped by the outer, but the fraction of the time is not sustained it fades, even at the moment of exhaustion and the mind gives a sense of calm and with the food later, it fades. 

Music and trance are the dream, connected to all of this, so if I find that things are helpful I smile and feel good about it. If ponder about my health and go see a doctor and I can control some things, that is good, other things I can't.

The end goal is moving and shifting, simmering and even if I am not flexible and very rigid and yet the static nature of being someone and life is very noisy and confusing.

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #72829 by SpiritLightSpeed
I'm glad I read that. Thankyou for posting.

More
7 months 5 days ago #72840 by saberius
Replied by saberius on topic My thoughts and writing
Nice that you felt that and thanks for your comment, I think the creativity also give a lot of joy.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #72889 by saberius
Replied by saberius on topic My thoughts and writing
I zone in as I zone out, meaning I convey as I fade into the place and emotions of motion and rhythms. Without the grasping of stability, where does the smiles and comfort go for each person, each individual? I take my flickering lights and expand and express on what give joy. For it's with the joy that breaks from the mundane and I see as I feel as it is written, for when it can be written it is also felt, felt but not forgotten.

The contradictions within one self is appealing and it is melodic, and yet it is also a mood, a feeling and a sense of joy, to me open and yet closeminded to be intense and yet feeling tired and older.

To have the hand out in safety, to glance with intensity and yet in it's intensity be passionate with a sense of calmness for the moment.

How life i hope could be grounded and safe, and equal to me as an individual in it, not detached but attached to understanding and acceptance.

Thomas

Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by saberius.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds