Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

well it has happened 1 month 3 weeks ago #72504

I have just got out of hospital again, i went in for a simple angioplasty on my so called good leg,during the operation they found out the leg was unsavable so they cut it off above the knee, now i have no legs and suffering like mad,
if anyone has been in this situation i would love to hear how they coped with it, because i am having a very hard time trying to cope,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

well it has happened 1 month 3 weeks ago #72505

Sorry to hear what has happened to you, what was the experience like being in hospital during these covid times? You sound like a strong willed guy so I'm sure though it will be hard you will find a way to carry on with your life and come back a stronger person. Just remember if you need us we are here to support you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notoverthehill

well it has happened 1 month 3 weeks ago #72506

to be honest i was in for 6 weeks 3 in ICU i dont remember much as i was sedated, the bit i do remember is being tested every couple of days
feeling a little calmer now
thanks again

well it has happened 1 month 3 weeks ago #72509

I want you to know that I am praying for you. I suffer a lot of leg and foot pain, but have no advice for you. The only way I know how to cope in life is to hold onto Jesus.
You are in my prayers.
Willow
The following user(s) said Thank You: notoverthehill

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds