Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Too hot for sleeping? Pillow Gel Inlay, Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort 1 week 2 days ago #74504

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 238
Pillow Gel Inlay, Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort For Any Pillow
About this item 
  • Naturally cooling gel pillow
  • Chillmax Gel transfers heat away from your body
  • Use as a pillow, mat or cushion
  • For extra cooling, refrigerate before use
  • No need for water or refilling
On hot, sticky nights getting a restful night’s sleep can be hard but the soft, comfortable gel in Chillmax Pillow absorbs excess body heat and dissipates it away from your skin, giving you a cooling, relaxing sensation. Placed inside your pillow case or on top, in direct contact with your skin, so you can enjoy a soothing, cool feeling. On the hottest nights place it in the fridge for a few hours before going to bed for the ultimate cooling pillow.

For More Info Click Here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too hot for sleeping? Pillow Gel Inlay, Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort 1 week 1 day ago #74506

I have seen these advertised and thought of buying one with the excessive heat we get in the summer in the U.K and the steamy nights when you can't sleep. Has anyone brought one and do they work or do they get too cold to sleep on? Interested to see what people think of it if they have one. 

Too hot for sleeping? Pillow Gel Inlay, Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort 1 week 1 day ago #74515

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 43
Like same, friend gave me one, gets hot out the door it went lol

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds