Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is your bum too hot in your wheelchair 1 week 2 days ago #74505

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 238
Gel Seat Cushion, Double Thick Breathable Seat Cushion Cool Gel Cushion Honeycomb Design with Non-Slip Cover Pain Relif Seat Cushion for Wheelchair  
  • Latest Upgrade Gel Cushion]The seat cushion adopts a honeycomb structure, greatly reduces heat transfer between the buttocks and the seat, increases air circulation and keep cool at the bottom for sedentary, it is made of high-elastic polymer material, double-layer design, softer, better elasticity and heat dissipation.
  • [Large Size Seat Cushion] The gel cushion Size 16.5 X 14.6 X 1.6 inch, net weight is about 2.4pound.It is bigger and more comfortable for sitting,Great for Office Chair, Computer Desk, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Patio, Couch, Recliner, Car, Truck, Train & Airplane Travel, Classrooms.
  • [Non-slip & Stable] The cool gel cushion includes anti-slip cloth cover, it is can stably fixed anywhere and not easily fall off. Soft and elastic gel material, double design, can be squeezed back to the original shape immediately after stretching. It will always maintain its original shape and it won't lose its support, even after a long term use
  • [Pressure& Pain Relieving] gel cushion honeycomb structure can disperse your body weight evenly, effectively prevent and alleviate various pain symptoms, including tail bone problems, lumbar strain, sciatica, and degenerative disc disease. Relieve sedentary fatigue, avoid soreness and numbness caused by compression of the buttocks muscles, create a relaxed and comfortable sitting position, and let the body relax better.

For More Info Click Here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is your bum too hot in your wheelchair 1 week 1 day ago #74507

Have you got one Karl? Interested to know if you have one if it does work because I would be interested in buying one if they do work for when I go on holiday because when I'm on holiday in the heat my butt does get hot and the sweat does cause soars if I'm wearing shorts or thin trousers. If this does work it would make holidays more comfortable and enjoyable. Would like to hear thoughts from someone who has one. 

Is your bum too hot in your wheelchair 1 week 6 hours ago #74516

Always

To be frank, my jewels are often annoyingly sticky.

Is your bum too hot in your wheelchair 6 days 22 hours ago #74519

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 238
This could fix your problem

Is your bum too hot in your wheelchair 6 days 18 hours ago #74522

Weirdly it’s never occurred to me. Right, I’m gonna order one.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds