Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Friendly 2 months 2 weeks ago #72379

What is one to do when reaching out in friendship to those who write on their profile that they are "looking to make new friends" and say on their profile that they are "nice" and a "friendly" person, but when they are sent a friend request they either do not accept the request, or do accept it but never exchange messages or chat with you? Is that being "friendly"? Is that being accepting of others for who they are? Maybe the profile should be changed to reflect a more genuine person? I have made some wonderful new friends on ablehere, but I have experienced much coldness too. I am wondering if anyone else has had such an experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Friendly 2 months 2 weeks ago #72380

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
I have always realized to have friends one has to be aa friend.
MANY time I do reject a friends request not knowing the person at all
Thus I am not on facebook having tons of friends and not knowing a single one.
I don't do the numbers game, I am just me :)
Ya gotta know the scammers from real people
But hey enjoy :)

jj~

Friendly 2 months 2 weeks ago #72381

There are plenty of honest people on here but there are also a handful of people on here who just join because they are trolls unfortunately they slip through my net. But also some members don't get straight back to you as they may be sick or not well and not be off line. So there are many reasons for members not to get back to you quickly just give people time! It doesn't mean they don't want to be friends.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds