Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Embarrassing 2 months 1 week ago #74860

Hi all. Recently moved into new care home. My room is small and doors left open most of the time. I often try masterbating but there is no privacy at all. Don't no what to do and getting frustrated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Embarrassing 2 months 5 days ago #74925

It's ok to be embarrassed. When I was in middle school, I was embarrassed about my learning disability. What would people think of me? Would they call me stupid, lazy, maybe even retarded? I lived this life as a person with a disability ever since I was diagnosed in Preschool, however it was in middle school when it hit me. I wouldn't want to disclose my disability to anyone for fear that people would tease me for the rest of my life. Then, not too recently, I started to embrace my disability. I started to be more open about who I was to the point where I made my final decision, that was to write a book about my disability. I called it Sufficiently Educated by Jeremiah O'Neal and I put my book, Sufficiently Educated on Amazon.com The book sells for $8.99 and there is also a free Kindle version. Now, everyone can know about my disability and can read about who I am. My life is open to the world to see.

So don't feel embarrassed. Like me, you have to embrace who you are and let everyone know because the last thing you want to do is hide it.

Embarrassing 5 days 5 hours ago #75230

Hold your horses. Wait until everybody is going to sleep or sleeping. The night time is the right time.

Less chance of catching Covid if the doors are left open.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds