Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 4 months 2 weeks ago #72740

The “tolerant” Left has repeatedly made a stand with violence in this country – from burning down communities to rioting and looting. They have proven to be the antithesis of what they preach. The story of Isabella DeLuca is no different.
Trump mimicked Ted Cruz (A non disabled mán)the exact Same way..Reporters would love to tie Trump To
Making fun of a disabled man buit it Won't hold'Water.. Every 4 years Democrat's convince blacks their bèing
Oppressed but a vote could change thèir lives

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 4 months 2 weeks ago #72741

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Serge Kovaleski, remember that name, the brave investigative reporter that was mocked by Donald Trump. regarding his disability
Please review your thoughts for being correct and not just rambling false information.
Google is a good working tool
Thanks

Trump 4 months 2 weeks ago #72747

I'm pretty confident in my choice of candidate.To citizens of America Some dude in San Francisco Got his teeth Knocked out in the Middle of the day at a free speech rally. Antifa is out of control. It's going to get worse the closer to the election it gets.

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72757

Maybe this forum has died a natural death lol
can only hope

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72758

Oh there is still more fun to be had yet with this post! Yesterday was the final debate and there will have been some juicy morsels to have some discussions about and there is still the big day to come!! LOL :P

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72760

i could never believe a country could have tv stations dedicated to politics 24/7
they go thru every possible scenario to get an outcome
it just consumes some peoples lives
surely its not worth all that
we get one month of it just before an election and that enough
and that's a few adds and on the news only
and no debates thank goodness
over here politicians are protected by parliamentary privilege so they can say what they like and nothing can be done to them when they don't do as they promise
so i don't how it all matters that much in that case and I'm sure most places would be like that
we can all be promised the world and given nothing

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72761

Lol that's the śpirit Babadog

By now I'm pretty sure you know Im for Trump. Yes Gary there's an entire Çhannèl for
Politics.. In fairness ABC, NBC' CBS,And BBC are for Democrat's .For exámple Trump was nominiated for 3 Nobel peace prize? And Obama/Biden outed 36 C.I.A Agents
Executed by C"C.P 20. I watched a áussie who watched a Chinese journalist
The following user(s) said Thank You: bilthepoet11717

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72762

one thing i do like about trump is he says what he thinks
i like to know what people really do think
hes not hiding behind words like others do
hes not politically correct now days thats fine with me lol

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72765

I have to give kudos to Biden he got Trump with some good questions in the debate. What made me laugh was the faces they pulled when the other was talking! The one thing Trump said that made my blood boil was when asked about the Mexican Migrant children, he obviously hasn't been to the camp because he said the children where well looked after! They are held in what can only be called a prison camp, cramped conditions and dirty.

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72768

The answer is not to give them citizenship? When we are a 3 rd world country . Obama/ Biden had the cages built That was Trumps point! Oh I've heard Antifa is dressiing Up as Trump supporters.Please be careful the closer to the election we get.

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72769

The answer is not to give them citizenship? When we are a 3 rd world country will that be enough Obama/ Biden had the cages built That was Trumps point! Oh I've heard Antifa is dressiing Up as Trump supporters.Please be careful the closer to the election we get.

Trump 4 months 1 week ago #72770

One thing is abundantly clear this election is going to be a crap shoot. This is a lose lose situation and honestly it should shed some light at the short comings of a democracy that hasn't adapted since the declaration was signed. Society and technology have progressed but politics remain the same. Now we are headed towards a travesty. If Trump wins (my opinion he's a racist or at least has ties to hate groups) and we continue to see a man child attempt to delusionally grandiose himself or we get Biden, despite being a pow vet, can't formulate a sentence to save his dwindling life. I'm not sure if Biden is fully capable of being potus. I sincerely hope that whatever the outcome we can last 4 years without another civil war.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds