Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 3 months 5 hours ago #73095

I was just thinking the same thing, anyone else who says and does what he does would be locked up in an institution in a straight jacket, but he gets away with it because he's rich and WAS the president!
But he isn't president anymore, and the only way he will leave is if he is physically carried out kicking and screaming, and I SO want to see that!
I read that he wants to pardon himself of any wrong doings he may have done?
I don't see how a president should be able to pardon himself, but by doing so, isn't he just admitting that he HAS done wrong!?
I've also been thinking, Barack Obama is considered to be the only US president of color, but isn't Trump a person of color!?
The last time I checked, orange was a color!?
Today I read in the news that he now thinks that he is the only person in the world who likes cucumbers!
Really Trump? You're the only one?
What about the English who eat cucumber sandwiches?
And the millions of people around the world who eat Mac Donald's hamburgers with pickled cucumber in them!?
I know, it's crazy, because I hate cucumbers and cucumber does NOT belong in a hamburger, pickled or otherwise, and I wouldn't eat Mac Donald's revolting crap if you paid me, but still, you are not the only one who likes them you demented old fool!
This is just one more example of how senile Trump is and how he lives in his own little world, and I CANNOT understand how so many Americans can still support him and not see how mad he is and think he has been doing a good job!?
He has done NOTHING good while he has been president, all he has done is act like a spoiled, bad tempered child who has Pissed off people all over the world and created bad relations between the US and the rest of the world!
No other US president in history has done so little and been so hated!
And no other president has ever accepted defeat so poorly, caused so much trouble or refused to leave the Whitehouse!
He is a child throwing a tantrum because he can't have his own way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 2 months 3 weeks ago #73097

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Right on as well chipped away at the Constitution to please him or try to.
Disgusting!

Trump 2 months 2 weeks ago #73256

Everyday I read the news online, and I keep reading how Trump is going to do this, or he's going to do that, and I have to ask, if he is no longer president, how the F*ck can he do anything!?
I also have to ask, when is he going to be removed from the White House so Biden can move in and get on with the job!?
Here in Australia, when a PM loses an election, or if his own people lose faith in him and chuck him out, that's it, he's gone, there's no F*cking around! The Yanks really need to upgrade their system and stop Fart Arsing around! They like to think that they lead the 'free world', but they don't, they are behind the rest of the world and Trump has put them further behind!
He incites inequality and downright bigotry, and in this modern world where we consider ourselves to be a civilized race, this is unacceptable!
He promotes the ownership of guns and says more people should have them!
Just in the last few days, I have lost count of how many children have been shot and killed in America, usually by other children who have been playing with a gun that the parents have left where they can get hold of it!
The answer to the problem is NOT more guns, it is the removal of all guns from everyday citizens and have them only in the hands of the police and the military!
And when it comes to Americans, there are many police officers who shouldn't have guns either, they do tend to use them on innocent, unarmed black men far too often!?

Trump 2 months 2 weeks ago #73262

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
He has until Jan 20, high noon to vacate the white house.

Trump 2 months 2 weeks ago #73263

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Oh and your scrambled egg of a litany is far fetched, with disinformation,
Use google N come back

Trump 2 months 2 weeks ago #73267

Sorry about Joel, he like to stir the pot! But Trump is making sure he is in the news right up to leaving day! The question on everyone's mind is will he leave quietly or will he stage a coup in the White House? To be honest I will be glad to see the orange face mad man being evicted from the white house kicking and screaming!!

Trump 2 months 1 week ago #73277

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Joey, to ease your tormented mind, to repeat Trump is President until Jan 20, 2020 12 NOON

WE have a Constitution to adhere to and WE are not in AUSTRALIA

Guns and when amount is again in the Constitution the right to bear arms

Congress needs to limit amount/type however the NRA has wrongfully dictated policy.

WE are familiar with exceeding guns rights and controls.

WE cannot just say enough and take em' back, don't work like that.

THE EXCESSIVE difference between us is like apples and oranges.

Trump 2 months 4 days ago #73360

JJ, I do understand that the handover takes place in January, I just don't understand WHY it takes so long!?
The voters have chosen a new president and I don't understand how Trump can continue to be doing things if he is technically no longer president!?
I may be wrong, but I don't think any other country takes so long for the power to change hands after an election!?
I think there is far too much pomp and ceremony involved, they should just get on with it!
As far as gun control goes, Yes, I understand it is in your constitution that all people have the right to bear arms, but it is a F*cking stupid constitution and people die every day as a result!
Again, just in the last few days, there have been more children die from being shot!
One was a young girl who was in her parents car and was shot in the head and killed by a stray bullet from a nearby gunfight as they drove past a shopping mall!
Americans say that they need guns to protect themselves, but how many people are actually shot as a result of someone protecting themselves?
Not many, most deaths by gun are murders or accidental and if everyone did not have guns, then the murders and accidental deaths would not happen!
Look at the UK, how often do you hear of gun deaths there?
Apart from Armed Response Units, even the cops don't carry guns!
In America, there are many cops who shouldn't be carrying guns, because they are trigger happy Bastards!
Look at the case of the Aussie woman who lived in the US and called the cops because someone was being attacked, and when the cops arrived, one of them shot and killed the Aussie woman because he couldn't tell the difference between an unarmed woman asking for help and an armed criminal!?
And look at the constant cases of white cops shooting innocent, unarmed black men, simply because in the cops minds, if a guy is dark skinned, he must be an armed criminal!?
This is the country that considers itself to be the leader of the world!?
I don't think so!
I just read that a poll has shown that Trump is the most admired man in America!?
WHY?
Why would anyone admire a fat, ugly, bigoted, chauvinistic, senile old Bastard with orange skin who is hated by the vast majority of the world!?
I'm guessing that that poll was rigged by Trump and is FAKE NEWS!

And Bubbadog, please don't apologize for me, it is not necessary, I make no apologies for stating my opinions or the facts as I see them, and Yes, I do enjoy stirring the pot, sometimes it needs stirring and if more people spoke up maybe things would change, I am only one person whose opinions don't count in the grand scheme of things, but if more people spoke up in unison, maybe, just maybe, we could create change!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andywil1970

Trump 2 months 4 days ago #73362

I'm with you on all those points
God bless America cos no one else will

Trump 2 months 4 days ago #73363

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I don't know where to begin..
Yes we have a Constitution which we adhere to and will forever unless amended at times
DON is the President until Noon on Jan 20, 2021 !
Transition begins the day VP Biden was elected, so they do not set idle..
We do not operate in Using technicals
WE have 50 states that regulate legislation
WE have not been a Hitler country, thus allowing free speech and the right to form opinions other than print.
I have no clue where you might have read such crapola about DON.. most hated is more like it.
Sorry the woman you reference happening is controlled by that State.
KNOW this is NOT AUSTRALIA, THE UK OR ANY OTHER THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ~AND KNOW FOR EVERY DOLLAR I SPEND,21 CENTS GOES TO AUSTRALIA IN FOREIGHN AID !
Why is your country deserving of foreign aid?

Last edit: by jj~.

Trump 2 months 4 days ago #73364

I think this debate is almost dried out and Trump is nearly out of the white house so before this becomes a slanging match I think this debate is closed!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andywil1970, Atiya

Trump 2 months 5 days ago #73386

Does the US give aid to Australia?
The United States provides no development assistance to Australia. The U.S.-Australia Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force on January 1, 2005. ... In 2018, total U.S. goods and services trade with Australia totaled US $65.9 billion, and the United States ran a trade surplus of US $28.9 billion.Jan 21, 2020

US Relations With Australia - United States Department of Statewww.state.gov › u-s-relations-with-australia
Search for: Does the US give aid to Australia?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andywil1970

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds