Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 1 month 3 weeks ago #73498

Well Trump has been impeached for a 2nd time, can't wait for the trail let's see what happens next!! It's like a blooming soap opera!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73502

WOW! There is SO much going on with Trump at the moment it's hard for me to know where to begin!?
One moment he says he will bow out gracefully, the next moment he organizes a rally to protest against his election defeat!?
He supports people who violently stormed the capital and caused deaths and refused to do anything about it while it was happening and says 'HIS people are good people!?'
Well, NO, obviously they aren't, they are just as deranged as he is and they should all be locked up or strung up!
Now I'm hearing that he is facing a second impeachment, and again I'm having trouble understanding the American system, because if he has already lost the election and is therefore no longer president, how can he be impeached?
Can someone explain that to me because it doesn't make sense to me!?
Today I read that a former secretary of state said that Trump has a poor knowledge of history, REALLY?, I never would have guessed!
This is the man who on more than one occasion has publicly said that his father was born in Germany, when he wasn't, it was Trump's grandfather who was born in Germany, and if he doesn't know about his own family's history, it's no surprise that he doesn't know anything else!
It is only 5 days away from Biden officially taking over, and if Trump is still refusing to leave the White House, there is only one solution, the police need to go in and drag his fat, flabby arse out of there!
As I've already pointed out, he is the ONLY president in history to act so childish and to refuse defeat and to refuse to leave in an adult and dignified manner!
WHEN will people accept that he is a senile old man who needs to be put in an aged care home under heavy sedation!?
Again, as I've said before, any other man his age (or younger) who acted the way he does, WOULD be locked up!
Being wealthy does NOT mean you are not susceptible to senile dementia like anyone else, all the money in the world cannot stop you from becoming a crazy old loon, it just allows you to pay the right people to cover for you!?

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73503

By the way JJ, since when has America given Australia foreign aid?
I think you are confusing us with a 3rd world country, we don't need America's aid, Thank You very much!
Apart from some American celebrities giving donations to help after the devastating bush fires, I know nothing of American aid!?
And considering that from what I know, the US owes China a fortune in financial aid, I don't know how you could be in a position to be helping anyone else, you're up to your ears in debt!?
When Trump slags off at the Chinese and blames them for COVID, I just think, remember who you owe money to you demented moron!

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73506

It will be an interesting last few days of Trump as President, how will he finish? let's see what happens......

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73513

Welcome back Joelyb. As fàr as thè second impeachment like the first its been debunked.
It was a set up. As a Trump supporter I do not fall into any of the for mentioned catagorys.

Not a fan of the new format

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73519

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Once impeached, its with you for life.
Second impeachment is for life as well..
Nothing debunked or set up.
When you view the scene at the Capitol, you will duly note it was for real.

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73525

Justme I think you are sadly under Trumps spell, he is very manipulating and can get his supporters believing what he wants. But when you see what everyone else sees you see what a seriously dangerous man he is and the sooner he is gone the better but it would be better for everyone if he was locked up.

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73527

Ÿou will soon know what i know. If kàmala Harris's really thought shed be Vice President she would have Quit her senate job .

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73528

Trump maybe like the teflon man nothing so far has stuck to him and nothing may ever stick some are that lucky
time will tell

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73530

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
VP Harris is no longer a Senator, some time ago she gave up that seat and the Governor of her State appointed a new one until the next Senate Election.....

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73556

Well that sucks' Not only will she not be Vice President ,she has no job opps!

Trump 1 month 2 weeks ago #73558

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
She was a Judge, Senator and now the VP of the United States of America, so yes she has a job, a big one.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds