Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70134

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
May and the MUM Invited him as a standard protocol....Ya know the one's with the bucks.....
Sadly were not sure if your going to keep him, Don is such a prize !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70137

Im sure it had everything to do with D-day. jj you mght be glad hes over seas but I wànt him
Back And who cares what Harrys wife thinks of him"She is relevant only because of who
Shes married to

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70138

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
He should be anyplace othe than working on healthcare, infrastructure, RX drug pruces, Homeless our over population of assault weapons and on and on and on.

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70139

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
THERE IS NO legislation to assure over sight.
Ban assault weapons
Tend to the business elected to do other than meddling in others

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70140

Yes Justme64, I do have to agree with you on what you said about Meghan only being relevant because of who she's married to, she may have been an actress, but I'd never heard of her until she got together with Harry, but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a demented, paranoid, chauvinistic egomaniac who lives in his own world and thinks he can do what he wants!
People like you, me and everyone else on this site don't even exist to someone like him! He has made it quite clear that unless a woman is beautiful and prepared to jump into bed with him, she doesn't deserve to exist! He constantly snipes at woman who he doesn't find attractive, is that really the sort of man you want running the country?

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70141

Welcome back Joely!! Missed you on here! As for Trump the Americans are more than welcome to have him back, the sooner the better! He's a blot on the U.K's landscape while he is here! And us British don't like him, doesn't he see the demonstrations going on against him being in the U.K? And someone mowed 'F**k off Trump' into their lawn so that he could see it when he came into land in London!!

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70144

Thanks Bubbadog, I've missed being here but as you know, I needed the break! As I've said before, Trump is clearly senile and in his own world, he sees and believes what he wants! I hope he did see the lawn message, that's hilarious, I didn't see that in the news!

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70145

Say what you want about Trump im sure to you its true. His Tag line is" make America Great "not any other countries (thats their leaders job )

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70146

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
America is the greatest, there is no need to re-define it ! or to stumble along trying to with no intelligence on Don's part.

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70147

And yet for no apparent reason Democrats continually try to mold America into something its not.

Trump 5 months 1 week ago #70148

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Happily to but regain our standing around the world and care for our people in the USA
However respect your preceptive on AMERICA the land I love.

Trump 5 months 6 days ago #70149

I mean no offence to the American people in general, I know many, if not most, are good people, BUT, I get fed up with the attitude that a lot of American people have that their country is the greatest and most powerful country in the world! (Having the most nukes is NOT something to be proud of!?) I personally would never set foot in a country where so many people believe that everyone has the right to carry a gun, despite the fact that there are mass shootings/murders of innocent people almost every week!
Many Americans are poorly educated about their own country, let alone the rest of world, I once saw a news segment where an Australian reporter was asking Americans where Australia is, most hadn't heard of Australia, others thought that Australia was an American state, (which shows how much they know about their own country?) and one thought we were part of China!
Another time American children were asked where milk and eggs come from, and they all said they were made in factories!
That's sad!
I recently saw a video of an American game show, where a woman was shown a picture of the Eiffel Tower, and she said, 'Oh Yeah, it's in France, it's the Empire State Building!'
This is the country where the majority of people voted to put a lying, uneducated, chauvinistic, bigoted, egocentric Madman in the White House!
(Damn I'd love to sneak in at night and paint it blue, that'd F*ck 'em!)
And I recently saw in the news that there are people in the US who call themselves 'Flat Earthers', who believe that the world is flat, that there are no satellites in space, man has not been to the moon, and I really love this one, Australia does not exist!
Apparently the country I was born and raised in is just a conspiracy, and when people from other countries go to Australia, they are actually taken to an island in Guam, which has been set up as 'Australia', and all the people here, you know, MILLIONS of us, are all just actors putting on a show for the tourists!
WTF?
I could go on, but I think I've made my point!?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds