Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70150

But does Guam have Kangaroos.?good to see you JoelyB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70151

I also believe America is made great by the American people not Donald Trump! Though I bet he believes it's all him who made it great! It's Donald Trump who has gone and caught Bin Laden not the U.S Army! He is so egotistical I do wonder if Kayne West is his love child! No wonder they get on so well together because they both have inflated ego's!

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70153

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
POINT : yOUR FROM Australia , A WONDERFUL COUNTRY

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70154

Well Justme64, I imagine that these Fruitcakes do think that Kangaroos are native to Guam and not the fictional country of Australia, along with wallabies, koalas, wombats, platypuses, echidnas, numbats, quolls, bilbies and numerous other animals!
But then again, they probably think that those animals are fictional as well!?
When the platypus was first discovered, many people thought it was fake!
But that was a long time ago, by now people should be more educated!?
By the way, there is a town in America that does have a mob of kangaroos living on it's outskirts, several were released there years ago (don't ask me why) and the population has grown!
And there are estates in the UK that have Wallabies roaming around acting as natural lawnmowers!

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70155

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Sorry your comparing apples to oranges …….

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #70156

Oh come on Bubbadog, do you really think a bigot like Trump would have sex with a dark skinned woman!?
Well, he might, but I doubt he would want anyone to know about it!?
Kanye West is certainly dumb enough to be a Trump!?
Today I read that Trump is Bitching at Bette Midler, and he said that she is making a mockery of 'Your great President!'
Yeah, that's what he's calling himself, well he has to, no one else is gonna say it!?
He even has the cheek to say that he personally has averted WW3!
No Dickhead, you're in danger of starting WW3!
You need to shut your fat gob and stop Pissing Off all of the other world leaders!
Crossing your arms and pouting like a child and chucking lollies at other world leaders during a conference is hardly acting like a mature adult who is in charge of the 'most powerful country in the world!?'
Oh get this, when he met the Prime Minister of New Zealand, he thought she was the wife of Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada!
What a F*cking Dickhead!

Last edit: by Joelyb65.

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #70168

Getting back to Kanye West, a while back I read that his daughter was given a children's book by one of her grandmothers, and he gave it back and said that he doesn't believe in children reading books, he thinks it's bad for them and that they should learn to use computers as soon as possible!
No wonder so many kids these days are so dumb having parents with that attitude!? Thanks to MY Grandmother, when I started school at age 5, I could already read and write!

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #70169

Oh Yeah, just remembered, in the news yesterday, Trump said that the Earth's moon is part of Mars!
What can you say to that!?
Apart from, 'What a F*cking Moron!

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #70170

Its not?

Trump 1 week 1 day ago #70183

I read on twitter that Kayne's wife Kim Kardashian gave their 2 oldest kids Apple phones so they must already be using computers. She is also going to get them modelling as soon as possible!!

Trump 1 week 1 day ago #70184

Getting back to Trump here's a song just for him by my Favourite Artist the one and only Prince!!

Trump 1 week 5 hours ago #70185

No Justme, it's not! Oh did you hear? Trump got another love letter from his boyfriend, Kim Jong Un! When they first met, Trump actually said, 'We fell in love!' I'm Gay and even I think that's sick!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds