Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 5 months 4 days ago #72633

Now everyone has COVID 19 Trump,Biden,First Lady . And The Proud Boys are multi cultural Their Leader is 1/2 Black opps.Oh Biden Is COVID free

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 5 months 4 days ago #72634

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Biden as of now does NOT have the virus!!!

Trump 5 months 13 hours ago #72654

Trumps out of the hospital And alive!Much to the disappointment of most

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72660

What good does this topic do?
It's just an opinionated pissing match that fails to address the issues and only creates division.
Getting offended solves nothing. Arguing with people who have a difference of opinion without ever really understanding why does more damage than good.
I'm far from a regular but I've lurked long enough to know there are some really good people that have a lot to offer others.
I think we all deserve it to ourselves and each other to either give the issues a debate with critical thinking or agree to disagree.

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72667

I believe Trump hasn't got the virus and just made out he had it for a publicity stunt as he would have been a lot sicker and been in hospital longer, look at the difference between Trump and Johnson our poor Prime Minister can hardly work still he has no energy and is still having problems breathing! Trump bounced out that helicopter, ripped the mask off and almost run into the white house and went straight on twitter!! You ask me Trump having Covid 19 'Fake News, Fake News' (Does Trump voice!)

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72673

I think you are right about COVID .After the insanity with hydroxyclorquin Can you blame him ?

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72678

He's desperately trying to get votes as he knows he doing rubbish in the polls!

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72680

cant keep a good man down lol

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72681

:D

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72688

hes back at work like nothing happened lol

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72689

Crazy crap is going on in th U.S.. Its all due to George Sorros BLM ánd Antifa,

I am disgusted and saddened that people laughed at the officer being knocked unconscious. The disrespect and harassment that law enforcement has to deal with is unbelievable. We have a deeply evil society and it continues to get worse thanks to politicians, celebrities and the corrupt media that applauds lawlessness and immorality. I'm sick of it all.i copied and paśted this. Welcome to George Sorros América.

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #72691

I disagree with what you say because if all police (not just U.S but U.K) treated people colour with respect and not killed or assaulted them then all this wouldn't have erupted. Also if both our leaders had said they where disgusted by it and said they would put a stop to it then everyone would calm down. But no Trump went and opened his mouth and the words ' Proud boys stand back and stand by' fell out!! Sadly I'm horrified by the deaths in custody by the police in the U.S, racism is outdated yet it still goes on everywhere! And as for George Soros he is being falsely blamed for inciting violence by Fox News reporter Tucker Carlson and Fox contributor Newt Gingrich!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds