Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tories win big 10 months 2 weeks ago #71389

It looks like Boris Johnson and the Conservatives have won a solid majority.
It looks like Jeremy Corbyn will step down before the next election,which is what he should have done in the first place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andywil1970

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tories win big 10 months 2 weeks ago #71392

I said if Jeremy Corbyn hadn't been the leader of Labour before the Election Labour would have walked this Election! But England didn't have much of a choice, it was like a comedy sketch of Snog, marry, avoid!! I woke up this morning and said to my husband we are doomed!! :O

Tories win big 2 months 1 week ago #72471

I’ve known people who bought prams for their dogs so they wouldn’t have to walk, spent premium dollar on organic/raw/holistic/pope-blessed cat food, and I knew one person who let her dog lick her EYES whenever she cried (even though she knew full well what other things her dog was licking!). All that is fine. Some dogs may get old, or their breed type/size makes it difficult www.animalpicturesociety.com/bullfrog-184e/7-d72af5/ for them to run or walk long distances. Some animals need specialty food if they have sensitive tummies or maybe are just picky. No problem….and if that lady wakes up one day with a horrible eye infection, well, I guess she’ll learn.

Last edit: by Bakagan.
  • Page:
Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds