Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

lockdown 6 days 20 hours ago #74227

hello, My name Is Irfan, I just want to talk about this covid lockdown, it can be a relief  in a way that the easing of the lockdown has started, we could still be adjusting from the major lockdown which we could be in on and off for aboabout a year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

lockdown 6 days 18 hours ago #74231

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Thankful I reside in a rural small town, my home located on a large area, so have plenty as a outdoors person to roam in contently.
I as well when need a change get in my vehicle and roam alone areas I have not done before.

Thus I am a content person , never bored and busy with some project in my home or out :)

Keep the spirit, be safe 

lockdown 5 days 22 hours ago #74233

With all these new variants spreading about I can' t see us being in the clear yet. In the U.K the R number has risen again  yesterday so we could soon see another lockdown in the future, I feel things are moving to fast to get back to a new kind of normal because the Prime Minister feels under pressure to do so from the public and being the election around the corner he is trying to keep the votes by giving in to the demands of the public. This could end up being a disaster if he moves to fast and doesn't look at the data and gives in to demands. 

lockdown 3 days 21 hours ago #74245

I think this is gonna last another, say 3-5 more years.

lockdown 2 days 23 hours ago #74253

corona may be here for ever like the flue and colds we have now 
i dont think they could find everybody on the earth to vaccinate them all 
7.6 billion is a lot to find 
some  countries dont vaccinate for various reasons  at any time 

• Page:
Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds