Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Emotional Support Animals

Emotional Support Animals 2 weeks 3 days ago #71697

My Arnie has been a great support recently for me as I've been going through a lot of stress due to my health and finding out my health is worse than I thought. He has been sleeping next to me and helping when I've had night seizures and been cuddling up to me in the day which I didn't know till this morning at the Doctors that my blood pressure has rocketed so he has been trying to calm and relax me! I know emotionally I've been feeling like I'm drowning due to learning about my new health problems and he has been there as support. And he has become my emotional support Animal, I do feel kind of lost when he isn't with me so I assume that is what an emotional support animal is and that is his job now! Support animals are a great help to people who are going through emotional problems and help them by giving them a kind of job as their minds are taken off their troubles by having to take care of that animal and the animal pays them back with unconditionally love. And I think emotional Support Animals are great things and will take pressure off the NHS if the government will look at this as a serious thing!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds