Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Having a flare up of Fibromyalgia 2 months 3 days ago #72481

The last 2 days I have had a flare up of my Fibromyalgia. My muscles and joints are so painful that even touching my skin hurts. It's effecting my sleep meaning I'm only getting 2/3 hours a night if I'm lucky!! It's making me feel really miserable and I just want to go and hide under my quilt till the pain eases, which I'm going to do shortly!! I haven't had a flare up for a couple of years now and can't think why this is happening now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Having a flare up of Fibromyalgia 2 months 3 days ago #72482

Maybe the heatwave took a bit of a toll on you, and this is a delayed effect? Stresses like that can do weird things to bodies – especially if those bodies are stressed-out/dysfunctional in the first place.

Hope you feel better soon. Say Hi to your kitties for me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Having a flare up of Fibromyalgia 2 months 2 days ago #72483

Hi Marianne, it's definitely the Fibromyalgia as I know what flare ups feel like! the weather change might have triggered it but also they can just happen when they want! I sent your 'Hi' to the cats and fussed them from you. I really hope it passes soon as my husband and I have plans for next week!!

Having a flare up of Fibromyalgia 2 months 2 days ago #72485

Aye; I know. I didn't mean to sound like I thought it wasn't fibro (hopefully that didn't bother/offend you!). Just thought being too hot might trigger a flair-up.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds