logolong

Instructions on how to place a song/music video in the “Music” section

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #68949 by Doctor Teeth
1. First, go to to “Forums” section, and find where it says “Music”, and click on it.
Congratulations! You’ve already completed the first step just by opening this message!

2. (This is important). Go to to the top of the page and click on where it says “New Topic”.
You will now have option of creating a topic of your own in the “Music” section.

3. You now have your own new, totally awesome message topic of your own. Begin it by writing something in the “Topic” section of your message. Write whatever you want, like “My music rawks harder then your crap-ass music. Proof inside.”

4. You’ve probably noticed that the message section of your top is sort of a pinkish-red color. Don’t worry. We’ll fix that. And will start by first minimizing the AbleHere website.
(Note: It is considered to be a grammar error by beginning a sentence with the word “And”, like I just did, because I’m totally a English rebel).

5. Once the AbleHere website is minimized, head over to “YouTube”, and find the song you want to post..

6. Once you’ve found song you want, you’ll see a little curved arrow on the bottom of the video, right under the middle, or on the bottom right. Click on it, and it’ll give you several options. You want to choose the one that says “Copy Link”. Click on it, and you’ll get a message that says “copied link”, or “link copied”. I figure which one, and I’m too lazy to go back and check.

7. Go back to the AbleHere website by maximizing the browser you had once minimized the web browser you were using before.

8. If all went well, you’ll be back at the page that you had minimized before, with your topic and pinkish-red message box just like you left it.

9. This is the second most important part (based on my opinion). Move your mouse cursor over the pink-ish red message section. Click on the right button of your mouse, and you’ll be given several options. Click on the one the option “paste”. It should then post the link to the YouTube video that you copied before, and the message section will now have the video you copied from YouTube in it.

10. This the most important part (based on my opinion). Click on the “Submit” option that’s below the message board, and again, if all went well, you will now how submitted your the music video you chose from YouTube before! Congratulations!

Addendum: You can post multiple songs in the same message you have, by doing the same things as before (minimizing, copying, maximizing, and then pasting the new copied link copied in same message board that holds the first link from before. Have fun!

Second Addendum: You could probably skip some of the instructions I gave you, by copying your favored music song/video first, and then just create a new topic, and paste the copied link in the pinkish-red message board, and doing everything thing else, writing something in the topic section, and then hitting submit. But I wanted to give you the all instructions in full, before I gave you these instructions.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Doctor Teeth. Reason: For some reason there was this thing that said “[Topic][Topic]” right next to where it said “pinkish-Red”. I have no idea how it got there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68954 by

Doctor Teeth wrote: 1. First, go to to “Forums” section, and find where it says “Music”, and click on it.
Congratulations! You’ve already completed the first step just by opening this message!

2. (This is important). Go to to the top of the page and click on where it says “New Topic”.
You will now have option of creating a topic of your own in the “Music” section.

3. You now have your own new, totally awesome message topic of your own. Begin it by writing something in the “Topic” section of your message. Write whatever you want, like “My music rawks harder then your crap-ass music. Proof inside.”

4. You’ve probably noticed that the message section of your topic

is sort of a pinkish-red color. Don’t worry. We’ll fix that. And will start by first minimizing the AbleHere website.
(Note: It is considered to be a grammar error by beginning a sentence with the word “And”, like I just did, because I’m totally a English rebel).

5. Once the AbleHere website is minimized, head over to “YouTube”, and find the song you want to post..

6. Once you’ve found song you want, you’ll see a little curved arrow on the bottom right of the video. Click on it, and it’ll give you several options. You want to choose the one that says “Copy Link”. Click on it, and you’ll get a message that says “copied link”, or “link copied”. I figure which one, and I’m too lazy to go back and check.

7. Go back to the AbleHere website by maximizing the browser you had once minimized the web browser you were using before.

8. If all went well, you’ll be back at the page that you had minimized before, with your topic and pinkish-red message box just like you left it.

9. This is the second most important part (based on my opinion). Move your mouse cursor over the pink-ish red message section. Click on the right button of your mouse, and you’ll be given several options. Click on the one the option “paste”. It should then post the link to the YouTube video that you copied before, and the message section will now have the video you copied from YouTube in it.

10. This the most important part (based on my opinion). Click on the “Submit” option that’s below the message board, and again, if all went well, you will now how submitted your the music video you chose from YouTube before! Congratulations!

Addendum: You can post multiple songs in the same message you have, by doing the same things as before (minimizing, copying, maximizing, and then pasting the new copied link copied in same message board that holds the first link from before. Have fun!

Second Addendum: You could probably skip some of the instructions I gave you, by copying your favored music song/video first, and then just create a new topic, and paste the copied link in the pinkish-red message board, and doing everything thing else, writing something in the topic section, and then hitting submit. But I wanted to give you the all instructions in full, before I gave you these instructions.

Well done my friend will really be helpful thanks

More
5 years 4 months ago #68961 by Karl
You are really good at writing instructions!

You can write more instructions in the future for AbleHere
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doctor Teeth

More
5 years 4 months ago #68963 by Doctor Teeth
Thank you! I asked BubbaDog13 if she could “sticky” these instructions to the top of the forum, so they wouldn’t get lost, as more people (hopefully) started posting in these topic.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #68965 by

Doctor Teeth wrote: Thank you! I asked BubbaDog13 if she could “sticky” these instructions to the top of the forum, so they wouldn’t get lost, as more people (hopefully) started posting in these topic.

Brilliant ideal this will be really helpful

More
5 years 4 months ago #68977 by Doctor Teeth
I had to make a correction (the curved arrow can be right under the middle of the video, or on the bottom right), Also, for some reason there was thing tha said “[Topic][Topic], right next to where it said “pinkish-red”. You’re guess is as good as mine as to how it got there.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds