Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 3 weeks ago #71856

Well my husband & I have been finding having different concerts and music on helps us get through the day. Yesterday I had Elton John from Hyde Park on and today my husband put KLF and the Shamen on which was going back to 1989! So that was a fun blast from the past!! So watching concerts off UTube or off music apps really helps to keep from boredom and going mad! I do love listening to music, I do listening to a real mix of music not just Prince! So try it think of someone or a group you would love to see and find a concert of there's online and watch it and let us know what you thought of it. Also a lot pf Artists and Groups are doing gigs in your lounge which are streamed live so find who your favourite is on Facebook, twitter or Instagram and see if they are doing a 'at home' gig and enjoy it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 3 weeks ago #71857

I could be struggling with this self Isolation,

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 3 weeks ago #71858

If you are there is a lot out there to help you, as I say music helps me and my husband break up the day we have found just listening to an album or watching a concert helps or there are a lot of artists who are doing concerts online especially
to help through this hard time online you can find them on UTube ot via Facebook, twitter, instagram or Tictoc. Also you could watch a film you have been wanting to watch or if you want to be really energetic there are exercise classes on UTube also yoga or Pilates classes on UTube. Hope this will give you some idea's!

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 2 weeks ago #71874

Watched Beyonce Homecoming yesterday it's a film of her Corchella concert and if you like or love Bey you should watch it as it's a fantastic concert. It's available on Netflix.

Attachments:

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 1 week ago #71881

LISTENING TO A 90'S MIX OF HIP HOP WITH ARTISTS LIKE RHIANNA, J-LO, NOTORIOUS B.I.G AND OTHERS. LISTENING ON MIXCLOUD.
GREAT WAY TO HELP PASS THE DAY WHILE THIS QUARANTINE CONTINUES!!

Music helping us get through self-isolation 6 months 1 day ago #71917

U2 DAY TODAY!! BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, LOVE BONO'S VOICE! SEEN THEM LIVE 4 TIMES AND IF U HAVEN'T SEEN THEM LIVE I RECCOMEND IT WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!!

Music helping us get through self-isolation 5 months 3 weeks ago #71982

WELL AFTER A FEW RUBBISH DAYS I NEEDED A LIFT SO WHO DO I TURN TO 'THE ONE AND ONLY PRINCE!!' OF COURSE!

Attachments:

Music helping us get through self-isolation 5 months 2 weeks ago #71988

LISTENING TO GEORGE MICHEAL THIS MORNING AND FEELING SAD I NEVER GOT TO SEE THIS AMAZING TALENT LIVE.

Attachments:

Music helping us get through self-isolation 5 months 2 weeks ago #72025

I have to admit I have really been enjoying and grooving to George Michael lately. He did make some really groovy dance tracks and amazing love/sad songs, such a sad loss.

Music helping us get through self-isolation 5 months 2 weeks ago #72030

Listening to music helps with quarantine,I also write music as well too.

It all helps,music is great

Music helping us get through self-isolation 5 months 1 week ago #72048

Totally agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Music helping us get through self-isolation 4 months 4 weeks ago #72126

REMEMBERING A GREAT MEMORY BY LISTENING TO A MEMORABLE CONCERT I WENT TO BY PRINCE WHICH WAS IN MANCHESTER AT THE OLD CITY MAINE ROAD GROUND. IT WAS THE DIAMONDS AND PEARLS TOUR. GREAT DAY WITH A SPECIAL FRIEND! JUST AS ALL MY HEALTH PROBLEMS WHERE STARTING.

Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds