Able Here are delighted to be partnering with Naidex 2017 - which will be returning to the Birmingham NEC on the 28th - 30th March for the 43rd instalment of the most influential event in the disability and care sector.
You’ll find a phenomenal line-up of 170 speakers including…
- Simon Munn 7-time Paralympic athlete
- Helen Dolphin MBE quadruple amputee and creator of charity People’s Parking Ltd
- Shaun Gash RGK’s Official “Legend of the Year”
- Martyn Sibley life coach, career expert & founder of Disability Horizons
- Dom Smith music enthusiast, NME & Metro contributor and Diversity Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence winner
…amongst a bounty of other inspirational, forward thinking, world class speakers.
Register now for your free ticket here, and be a part of this remarkable event.
We’ll see you at the show!
The Able Here Team