Disability News

SEO Pros and Cons of 2020

 

As a business owner, you may wonder whether investing in organic traffic is a reliable marketing strategy in 2020. Or rather, you may not see the relevance of search engine optimization (SEO) in your marketing campaign.

Our answer? SEO in 2020 is as important as ever.

SEO Pros and Cons of 2020

In the ever-competitive digital market, finding significant marketing tactics that will bring favorable results may be the difference between success and failure.

But in order to rightfully decide on how to adapt SEO practices for your business, it is best to take an in-depth look at its merits and demerits. Only in this way will you understand the role that SEO will play in your digital marketing campaign,

Let’s take a look at the SEO pros and cons of 2020.

SEO in 2020- The Pros

Free business exposure

A majority of people visit the internet to look for solutions to an immediate problem. If they are seeking products or services, then they will most likely trust the first few search results that they come across. According to research by Google, 80% of internet users prefer organic results while the remaining 20% consider paid listings. By employing the right SEO tactics, your business will always rank highly in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). This will not only give your business free exposure but also give you multiple leads.

Immediate traffic

You do not have to wait for your SEO marketing tactics to ramp up. Once you implement them in the right way, then you will start enjoying traffic almost instantly. This particularly comes in handy for your new domain or a business that needs traffic before building traffic.

SEO in 2020- The Cons

Competitive niches require big SEO investments

While there are aspects of SEO such as organic traffic that are completely free, you may still need to make an investment if your business lies in the competitive sphere. Not sure how to? Worry not! Soliciting the help of companies like the Dorset SEO company will make the process easier. By hiring external help, you will be able to build backlinks for your content and indulge in other lucrative, SEO marketing activities. By doing this, you will generate substantial results even if you are part of a highly competitive market.

No guarantee for first-page ranking

Granted, the right SEO tactics are associated with high rankings but there is no guarantee for first-page ranking. Remember, a majority of internet users tend to find what they are looking for on the first page of their search results, thus, they disregard the rest. Therefore, ranking on the first page is the ultimate goal for any business. But SEO does not guarantee that you will rank on the first page of search results using the keywords that you are targeting for.

Final Thoughts

SEO is a top source of traffic for many businesses. As such, it should have a place in your overall digital marketing campaign. But when employing SEO in 2020, it is important to consider the aforementioned pros and cons. They will give insight into how you can get the most out of the SEO practices that you choose. If you get help from experts like the Dorset SEO company, then your business will reap the benefits of SEO and avoid all of its pitfalls.