logolong

Great Hello from the EVEREST

More
13 years 10 months ago #30440 by gajendra
Hello and Namaste (greetings )from Nepal, Country of the mount Everest.
I am Spinal Cord Injured wheelchair user. I can not move or walk, since 2008 September. My level is T8 complete injury. No sensation under my chest . I am using passive type wheelchair. Every day I am traveling nearly 10KM for job. In Nepal, no public vehicle is disable friendly, even in road are not disable friendly .I am working in a Media, every day I work nearly 10 hours . <br><br>Post edited by: gajendra, at: 2010/06/19 10:22
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #30441 by
Replied by on topic Re:Great Hello from the EVEREST
Hi Gajendra...All power to you ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago #30922 by gajendra
Unfortunately, Now a days I am facing problem , My wheelchair's seat is broken (which is gifted me by a Disability based organization) . It is hard to seat and drive. Anybody have, any idea, how to get a active wheelchair in Nepal? Or any organization, which can provide, accessibility material to Disable people of Nepal?

More
13 years 9 months ago #30925 by Karl
Hello, welcome to Able Here

I can see you are working so surely you can afford a new part for your wheelchair?

More
13 years 9 months ago #30928 by gajendra
KARL, I can, but problem is how to find right parts and how to replace it, because I am using wheelchair just one and half year back. When I was hospitalized by accident my friends bring this wheelchair. In Nepal, I don't find accessibility material based shops (It is difficult to find parts). Thank you<br><br>Post edited by: gajendra, at: 2010/08/10 13:56

More
13 years 9 months ago #30932 by Karl
surely wheelchair shops can post parts to you? You need to find a nearest wheelchair shop. Or you can search on ebay as some sellers do worldwide shipping. It could be cheaper to buy a new wheelchair..

Karl

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds