Welcome to Able Here, a unique online community that connects people through a specialized network of friends for meeting new friends.
Able Here service is operated by Able Here, Inc. ("Able Here"). As a member or non-member using the Able Here web site (the "Web site") you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). Read these Terms of Services carefully and indicate your acceptance of them if you wish to register as a member to use Able Here services to communicate with other members on the Web Site. Do this by following the required instructions on the signup page.This written Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your membership in the Service and use of Able Here Web site; Your membership may be modified by Able Here management staff at any point in time without prior notice and will take effect upon posting on Able Here's Web Site.
1. Eligibility. Any membership in the Service is automatically void where prohibited. As a member and in use of the Web site’s services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, capacity and authority to enter into this particular agreement and will abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Terms. While using the Web site services and/or are a Member; this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Able Here reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members. All Organizations, companies, and/or businesses alike may not become Members and should not use the Able Here Service or the Web site for any purpose. Able Here Web Site service is meant for personal use of the individual Members only; and may not be used in connection with any commercial activities or endeavors. The following include Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site: Collection of usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site will be investigated thoroughly, and the appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, criminal, civil and injunctive redress.
4. Full Proprietary Rights in Content on Able Here. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given a written permission, you do not have the right to copy, publish, modify, transmit, perform, display, distribute or sell any other proprietary information. Able Here owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Able Here Web Site and its Service. The Web Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Able Here, and its licensors.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
a. As a registered member on Able Here Web Site, your profile must describe you (an individual person). Examples of in-appropriate profiles include the following (But are not limited to): Profiles that purport to represent an animal, inanimate, place, object, a real individual who is not you or any fictional character.
b. You understand and agree that Able Here reserves the right to review/edit delete any content, photos, messages or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in Able Here sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be illegal, offensive, or that might violate the rights, threaten the safety of other members, or harm them in anyway.
c. As a member posting Content to any public section of Able Here, You automatically grant, and you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant, to Able Here a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to copy, perform, use, display and distribute such information and content and to incorporate into other works of, or prepare derivative works of such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
d. You are solely responsible for the Content that you display or publish (hereinafter, "post") on the Service Web Site, or transmit to other Able Here Members.
e. solicits people you don't know to add you and/or accept you as a Able Here member friend. Even though all of the above is strictly prohibited on Able Here, there is still a small chance that you may become exposed to such items and you further waive your personal right to any damages (from any party) related to any such exposure.
f. You agree to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
g. The following below is a partial list of the kind of Content that is considered illegal or prohibited on the Able Here Web Site. Able Here reserves the right to investigate fully and take any appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision; including without limitation, removal of the offending communication from the Service and automatically terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• promotes information that you are aware is false, promotes illegal activities or misleading or conduct that is threatening, abusive, obscene, libelous or defamatory;
• involves the transmission of "chain letters," "junk mail", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• advocates harassment or harasses another person;
• promotes any illegal or unauthorized copy of someone else’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• contains password only access pages or restricted pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from other accessible page);
• displays any form of pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• provides material that exploits persons under the age of eighteen in a violent or sexual manner, or solicits the personal information from anyone under eighteen;
• provides instructional information about any illegal activities such as buying or making illegal weapons, providing or creating any computer viruses or violating a person’s privacy.
• engages in commercial activities and/or sales without any prior written consent from us; such as: sweepstakes, contests, sweepstakes, advertising, barter and pyramid schemes;
• solicits personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or passwords;
h. You may not transmit any form of chain letters or junk email to other Members. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any of your or others products or services through the Able Here Service. Although Able Here cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Able Here Web site, it is still considered a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Able Here Service in order to abuse, harass, or harm another person, or in order to advertise to, contact, solicit, or sell to any of the Able Here Members without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such solicitation or advertising, Able Here reserves the right to restrict the number of emails, which any Member may send to other Members in any twenty four hour period to a number, which Able Here deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
i. No telephone members, last names, street addresses, emails, URL’s may be included in your Member profile.
6. Member Disputes. Interaction between Able Here members is your sole responsibility. Able Here, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other Members.
8. Disclaimers. Able Here is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service; whether caused by users of the members or users of the Web site, or by any of the equipment or programming utilized or is associated in the Service. Able Here assumes no responsibility for any interruption, omission, error, delay in operation, deletion, defect, communications line failure, destruction, theft or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any user or Members communications. Able Here is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Able Here Web site or Member of the Service. The Web site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and Able Here expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Able Here is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers or providers, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including damage or injury to users and/or Able Here Members or to anyone’s computer related to or resulting from downloading material or participating in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Able Here Service. Under no circumstances will Able Here be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Able Here Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. Able Here cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service. The service may not be available temporarily from time to time for maintenance purposes or other reasons. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by Able Here users or through or from the service itself shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
9. Copyright Policy. You may not post, reproduce, or distribute in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information of Able Here without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Able Here Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
10. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Able Here be liable to you or any third person for any exemplary, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also any lost profits arising from your use of the Able Here Web site or the Services, even if Able Here has been advised of the possibility of such form of damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Able Here's liability to you for whatsoever cause, and regardless of the form of the action, if any, by you as a member to Able Here for the Service during the term of the membership