logolong

OUR friend Gill ( Posh)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #9308 by
OUR friend Gill ( Posh) was created by
It is with a heavy heart and a tear in the eye that I must advise you all that Posh is in a realy bad way in hospital...I have been told that our beloved Gill is slipping in and out of consciouseness ( sod the spelling)...
She has the fighting spirit of a Bull and I pray that she will come back from this.As I have recently met Gill ( for the first time) after forum barking at each other for a long,long time...I feel the need to express some of her qualities ( wiping away the tears...and if you do read this posh...I will deny it all )
Gill has fought ,in a mans world ,all her life..proving herself in business and gaining the respect and love of those coming into contact with her...A privilage not given to everyone ,but something I shall be eternaly greatful for...The fact we crossed paths in lifes journey..
Her humour was that of mine..uncompromising,sharp and to the point..Her opinions were right wing,but with the compassion of a Mother Theresa...Anyone who has fought for everything they have gained tend to be right wing..and no problem with that..
She suffers fools with massive comment and cant understand why everyone in life is not willing to fight against the odds....She has not grown old gracefully and we give thanks for that.
In short..Gill IS one of us ..and speaking for myself I adore her and always will ( crying like a baby as I write this ...she would hate that and consider me stupid )
Please..If there is a God..can we all pray today for our close,dear Gil xxxx;) ;) ;) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9319 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:OUR friend Gill ( Posh)
i never thought I would make good friends through a site on the internet.. Posh I am praying with all my heart and soul you pull through this..hugs and kisses elly<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/17 19:40

More
15 years 7 months ago #9340 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:OUR friend Gill ( Posh)
Tony thank you for writing and letting us know wat is happenning for our Posh......i read it with a very heavy heart.....every word of it true

Gill Posh, know that you gained my utmost respect, and that i will allways carry a part of you within me.....

i want to thank you....you helped me so much when things were tough for me (i know you dont realise that)......

my teacher, my guide and my friend.....

hugs and warmth
suzan xxxxxxxx

More
15 years 7 months ago #9345 by Posh
Replied by Posh on topic Re:OUR friend Gill ( Posh)
No worries folks,
I had a TIA (transient Ischatemnic attack (sod the spelling).
Lost a bit of use on left side, talking difficult.

Sweet wot U wrote Tony, must've let me guard down that day :) Who you callin a BULL ?? (wrong sex m'dear! Mais calls me as obdurate as a goat!)

(You still owe me a lunch, you think I'm gonna let you get away without lunch??)
And you can't deny any of it -- I know you better than you knows yerself!

I dunno y'know, Gawd musta been havin a bad day, to give me that on top of everything else!

anyhows I is going Ome on Sunday, they just wanna keep me in for Obs, s'all. 3 days wivvot me fav tipple -- yeuch!

later guys!

More
15 years 7 months ago #9348 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:OUR friend Gill ( Posh)
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:) :) :) oh hugssss posh !!!!:) :) :)

suz xx

More
15 years 7 months ago #9350 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:OUR friend Gill ( Posh)
Hope you are feeling better Posh come back soon,we need you to keep Tony in order:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds