logolong

My cat lost her kittens tonight!

More
15 years 7 months ago #10076 by TheLadyMagenta
My poor bubbles was laying in my bathroom in a pool of blood when i went looking for her tonight!!!!!!!!! She has miss carried all the kittens and is in surgery right now. Im in shreds! The poor lamb! How on earth did i not notice this the bloods all over the upsatairs!!! I feel like a piece of crap my poor baby! She will never have another litter of kittens and i gave the last one away 2 months ago but i thought id keep one of these and now i,ll never have any of her babys.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Please think of my poor baby tonight! I cant stop crying!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10078 by Posh
Aww, Cat. I'm sooo sorry. Please don't feel bad, it's not your fault. these things do happen. Poor puddycat, do give her a big kiss from me.
Nature is so cruel sometimes, so sorry all the tinies have been lost. and if you're in shreds about it, just stop and think how she feels!

It happened to my best mum too, just before my move. Honey is my best queen, was my best queen. she cost me £400, was a pedigree Tonkinese, and produced some loverly tinies, when mated with a Burmese boy. But she's been neutered now, and although I said to myself once \"if they can't pay their way they're out of here\", i can't bear to part with HoneyMummy.

Let's see if i can find a pic of her, there is life after you' know. just be there to give her lots of love and support, and you probably don't want a kitten now, but if you do in the future, just shout.

Lots of luv from us all here (Me, Baby, Jackie, Honey, Milly, and 14 tinies!) xxxx >hugs< xxxx

More
15 years 7 months ago #10079 by Posh
Milly

Jackie, Milly Grandpa

BabyMum (cos she's jsut had her 1st litter)

Sasha, (my new Queen, a Turkish Van X (Swimming cat))

Can't find one of HoneyMummy without kittens, will take some more today)

More
15 years 7 months ago #10088 by TheLadyMagenta
They are all gorgeous posh!! I love the little tabby on the chair back lol. He looks mschevious! I will put one of my baby for you she is so beautiful. Pure white and blue eyed AND not deaf so im very lucky. Im off to fetch her at ten so lots of tlc for poor little bubbles today.

Iv come back to edit as i cant post my pics they exceed the size limit for the message board. :unsure:<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/09/28 09:49

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10093 by
Adore cats...xxxx;) Sorry to hear of your misfortune xxx;)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/09/28 12:42
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10108 by
:( :( :( :(<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2008/09/28 13:42
Attachments:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds