logolong

Japanese Credit Crunch?

More
15 years 7 months ago #10835 by Posh
Japanese Credit Crunch? was created by Posh
Following the problems with Lehmann Bros and the sub-prime lending market in the USA uncertainty has now hit Japan .

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up, and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikasi Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop, and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10837 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Japanese Credit Crunch?
we are all doomed

:blink:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10839 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Japanese Credit Crunch?
Oh well I have been doomed for years lol:lol: :lol:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10847 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Japanese Credit Crunch?
that accounts for the saying .. you cant bank on anythink in this world :blink: :huh: :unsure:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10850 by
Replied by on topic Re:Japanese Credit Crunch?
I shall go up to my local Barclays,this very afternoon and remove my £3.78 xxxx;) :whistle:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10857 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Japanese Credit Crunch?
Posh wrote:

Following the problems with Lehmann Bros and the sub-prime lending market in the USA uncertainty has now hit Japan .

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up, and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikasi Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop, and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

given the current financial crisis....have we got a sick sense of humour!!!...LMAO...:laugh: :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds