logolong

Hello, I am a new member

More
15 years 11 months ago #2763 by ~mark~
Hi all. I am a new member. I have chronic systemic sarcoidosis. I live in the states. I am struggling to keep working and am trying to get some meds that will be affective against the spread of this disease. I have fibrosis in both my lower lungs and poly arthritis from sarcoid. Several of my other organs have been affected but not to the degree as my lungs/bones/joints/and muscles. My lymph system also took a major hit, chest nodes are fibrotic and nodes in my groin and left side are currently swelled and giving me a lot of pain. I look foward to meeting new friends as I don't know strangers, just yet to be friends. I am married with two teenage kids. My family is my motivation. Feel free to talk with me about anything, I don't play silly games but I am silly. Love a good joke and a spirited chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #2764 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Hello, I am a new member
hi mark nice to met you hope you will enjoy the site we could do with more spirited chats.B)

More
15 years 11 months ago #2766 by NaomiB
Replied by NaomiB on topic Re:Hello, I am a new member
Hi Mark nice to meet you, Im Naomi and im from Northern Ireland. I have Morquio Brailsford symdrome. Makes me smaller than everyone else, and the end result is ostoarthritis. Ive had both hips replaced, and ive a harrington rod in my spine. Still waiting on getting things fixed, ie my knees and ankles.

Good to have you join the group :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2767 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello, I am a new member
Hiya, welocme to our corner of the planet!

Scuse my typos, brain goes faster than arthritic finger can keep up.

Where in the dear U S of A are ya?

More
15 years 11 months ago #2769 by ~mark~
Replied by ~mark~ on topic Re:Hello, I am a new member
I live in West Virginia, along the Ohio river. I have lived here all of my life. I love WV mountains. Thank u all for your introductions. I am also a stalker but haven't the funds to get to any of you. You all live to far away! lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #2770 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello, I am a new member
Oh you're so lucky, what a bee-yoo-tiful part of the world. I had two weeks of it and didn't wanna come home.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds