logolong

I am new, wish to assist you

More
14 years 3 months ago #29496 by lanka
I am from sri lanka wish to set a project that help disabled persons, aged persons, and bereavenment families in your area in your country and interestedetersted in the following and wish to meet somebody to cordiniate activity from your country, if interested you can reply me pls

1. to set up a manufacturing process in recying and screen printing of unwanted textiles and wooden parts,furniture for reexports which will employ disadvantaged persons in the area
2. food processing unit to supply fully free of charge fully cooked and wholesome lunch everyday and beverages for the benefit disadvantaged elderly and handicapped persons in the area
3. to supply free of charge fully cooked and wholesome lunch and breakfast for bereavement families of the area upto seven days of mourning
4. also we will collect unwanted items mainly used children books, toys, art materials for the use of underprivelaged children living in Sri lanka. If you assist me by cordnaiting pls contact me by email or on phone

enlightlanka@yahoo.com
tele 0094112896400
sri lanka
Interests / Hobbies: nature, help others as far as i can

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds