logolong

hi all im new

More
15 years 9 months ago #5627 by juliemom
hi all im new was created by juliemom
:laugh: At last i have found somewere that will understand me!
I am a 43 year old mom of 3 who had a car accident 16 uears ago and had joint injury, from hten on i have had an endless round of operations ect. I have arthritus in all my joints, i have fibromialgia, polymiagia, raynards disease, on top of that i have just been diagnoised with RSD and they are checking for carpel tunnel and MS so just a bit to be going on with.
I try to be positive with life but its hard when you are constantly in pain, tired and down.
I cant walk without crutches or a wheel chair and really cant be on my own much as i fall.
I had a right knee replacement 18 months ago which has failed due to infection in my tibia and fibia and they want to re do it plus do a replacement on my left knee but im just not sure now.
I look forward to talking to others about all of this and more and about hobbies ect.
My hobbies are anything spiritual, holistic therapies which i study and practice and craft.

Be good to chat

julie x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5628 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:hi all im new
Welcome julie
sorry to hear you are having such a painfull time at the minute!! But you have come to the right place for nice people that listen and support you. Im fairly new too but people on here have been great. I have club feet that were left untreated as a baby, spinal issues and kidny disease (polysystic) and i also have pain but i doubt it,s as severe as what you have described hunni. (((HUG))). If you ever need to rant or just moan a little or anything at just say hi or pm or something ok? Im a good listener and i know people rarely get how you feel unless they,ve walked a mile in your shoes huh? Take care, have fun and catch you later, Lady M xB)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6218 by
Replied by on topic Re:hi all im new
Hi Julie...Ive been down a similar long-term path ,so please feel free to chat....I note your interest in Tony Stockwell xxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds