logolong

Look out for new computer virus!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50483 by BUBBADOG14
I want to let you know about a new computer virus that's going about and screwed me! It shows up as a search engine called 'Delta Search'. It gets to computer by piggy backing from other sites you look at on to your computer, it slows your computer down big time and every time you you turn your computer on it shows up as your main homepage. Whatever you do don't use it as a search engine! That's how it gets to your information. I've had it jump on to my computer twice now! And it's extremely hard to get rid of! My husband had to find a malware programme that was good at testing for viruses and cleaning them off your computer. He found a good one called 'AV Cleaner' programme they are supposed to be the best for clearing this sort of virus. So keep your eyes open for this nasty virus and I hope you don't get it on your computer. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cyril, shygirl15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #50512 by Jana
Thanks for the heads up, Amanda. I hate getting computer viruses. I have a good anti-virus program but sometimes things sneak through.

More
10 years 6 months ago #50515 by BUBBADOG14
That's what I mean! I have 2 different types of Anti-virus/ Malware programmes to protect my laptop and this still got through! You might think your protected 100% but your not!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds