logolong

stopping incapicty benefit

More
15 years 9 months ago #5897 by Putnam
hi i would like to know views on the goverment changing the benefit system and getting us all back to work and if not cleaning graffti and picking rubbish!:blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5903 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:stopping incapicty benefit
there seems to be a lot of diffrent reactions to this I dont know weather the goverment have thought it out carefully enough ...I dont know if this is true or not but I have been told they are also going to look into DLA benefits..there are a lot of ppl who do abuse all diffrent systems.. but it will be the easy targets they go for.. I am no expert so cant say what the outcome will be

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6872 by
Replied by on topic Re:stopping incapicty benefit
As a disabled working tax-payer,Im in full support of kicking every last Scrounger off benefit and making them work for a living......Thus enabling any decent Society to support its True needy...
Just a few points of interest relating to DLA,as I understand it......Alcoholics and Drug Addicts claim and pay their carers...In my view,thats a Life-Choice,not a disability..
This Country has the highest number of state-stamped disabled of any other industrialised nation in the world.Could this be because being registered disabled pays much more benefit than Job Seekers...Again,get the Scroungers off these benefits.
The Social Benefit system is out of control and this Govnt. has gone cap-in-hand to the World Bank on three visits this year and taken loans exceeding £75 Billion....Thats loans just to keep up with existing payments to needy...But Also To Thousands Upon Thousands of fit ...but..Lazy Scrounging Scum..both British and Foreign produced..
Now..add to this situation that the average working man is paying higher taxes..working longer hours...paying 20pc more for his gas and electricity...redundancies growing by the thousands...paying 7 pc more for food and drink....30pc more to drive to work....And He Is Fed Up Seeing Perfectly Fit People Stealing ..Yes get it right..STEALING FROM US....
Do I think people who are realy disabled will be put on litter duty etc...NO..
Do I think that people who shout the loudest in protest of there being no change...have things to hide...Yes xxxx ;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6876 by TheLadyMagenta
You know i have to agree tony. I am very happy to have anyone come round mine and investigate my circumstances and if they say i can have a full time job with assistance that i can do sitting down im all for it. My disability is progressive with regards to kidney disease but thats a little way off at least. This country would be so much better of without the bloody human rights brigade bleating on about this. If we took drug addicts and alcholholics of state assistance alone we would have a few quid in the govt coffers. Why pay people to choose early death when some of us face it without an option. It makes me so MAD!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #6878 by
Replied by on topic Re:stopping incapicty benefit
Thank you Lady M....but as I said..this is not about Us .....with progressive disabilities...Its about THEM xxx ;) :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds