logolong

Politically Correct Yes or NO

More
15 years 7 months ago #10637 by ducky
well done cat straight from the heart... hugs to you xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10644 by
Replied by on topic Re:Politically Correct Yes or NO
Agree with every word Cat..Except for The Queen...As far as Im concerned The Monachy is devisive to us all..It prolongs the myth that Royalty is better than the common man...
This Common man despises the wedge implanted into our ENGLAND with back-handed pay-as-you-go honours systems etc xxxx Adore You Hun and loads of hugs xxxx;) :whistle: :whistle: :blink:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10670 by Posh
tonypark wrote:

Agree with every word Cat..Except for The Queen...As far as Im concerned The Monachy is devisive to us all..It prolongs the myth that Royalty is better than the common man...
This Common man despises the wedge implanted into our ENGLAND with back-handed pay-as-you-go honours systems etc xxxx Adore You Hun and loads of hugs xxxx;) :whistle: :whistle: :blink:

It's no myth, Tony ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #10673 by TheLadyMagenta
Your probably right tony i was just ranting in general at the state of things. I know all about rasiscm first hand as my mums second marraige was to a lovely black fella called joe. All the time growing up we dodged the rotten cat calls and jokes about the step brother an sisters skin colour so i dont care a shite for skin colour meself nor do i think that much of the monarchy if im honest she does piss all for a lot of our dosh im just really tired of every one neatly avoiding the issue whilst our country and it,s pride in itself is either let go or forced head first down a toilet. XX

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds