logolong

saying s[ that apply to me]

More
15 years 10 months ago #5194 by Scotty
It makes me angry every year when it says in the paper what prisoners got for christmas lunch.With all the prices going up many people will struggle to put a decent christmas lunch on the table for their families,but the prisoners in Broadmore will have had a good feast.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #5197 by ducky
it is a very sad day for society that inmates say they want to stay in prison.... :dry:

More
15 years 10 months ago #5200 by Scotty
:( I suppose they call it progress,I think they have taken it too far:(

More
15 years 10 months ago #5230 by ducky
I am of the older generation.... I was brought up when there where plenty of jobs around....we had are own cloths and music..{are parents did not try to dress like us or like all are music}..We had boundries (which like any teenager we tried to cross).. my children had that... Punk, Romance, Gothic ect.ect.at one stage clothes with so many zips it was unreal and boundries...my parents did not pretend to be cool and nor did we,.. todays youngsters do not have that..there parents dress and have the same music as them.. and a lot dont set bounderies... The day tony blair said he was cool Britania and pounced about with rock stars made me cringe...yes I am proberly old fashioned to some.. but for my children and there friends, my granchildren and there friends, nieces and nephews that is great...to them I represent stablity In an ever changing bewildering scociety B) ;)

More
15 years 10 months ago #5233 by Scotty
I agree:)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds